• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Support Member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hbraveq

Reaction score
Hello
Is on this forum still some atcive support member, which could accept posts? How many days it take always? : P

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say.

The support forum is not manned by paid employees and you're not paying a subscription for a service.
The forums are manned by volunteer users who helps when they can, but sometimes it takes time to get the help you need if your question is very specific/complicated, if you're not explaining your problem well enough, or if you fail to offer enough information for people to help you.

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say.

The support forum is not manned by paid employees and you're not paying a subscription for a service.
The forums are manned by volunteer users who helps when they can, but sometimes it takes time to get the help you need if your question is very specific/complicated, if you're not explaining your problem well enough, or if you fail to offer enough information for people to help you.
He meant how long it takes to accept the post by a mod.

Answering this, it may take up to 3 days.

Hello
Is on this forum still some atcive support member, which could accept posts? How many days it take always? : P
We strive to handle reports and approval requests within 24 hours.
I've gone through your requests and handled them. Thank you for being patient with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back