• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SUPPORT] Need help with movement script.

flaxe

the one and only
Reaction score
Hello, I got a movement script that are pushing away a player/tutor (groupid 3 and less) when they are trying to walk on a "gm chair".
But when the player gets pushed away he are just getting pushed north, and to the north of the chair I got a wall and it will look awful without the wall there, so when the player gets pushed then he are stucked in the wall... any way to make so when the player walks on the chair, then he will get TELEPORTED to special cordinate instead of being pushed? Below is the script I got now if you want to look at it. Thanks.

Lua:
  function onStepIn(cid, item, position, fromPosition)
local access = 3
                if isPlayer(cid) == TRUE and getPlayerAccess(cid) >= access then
                        return TRUE
                else
                        doMoveCreature(cid, fromPosition)
        end
        return TRUE
end

Last edited:
doMoveCreature not uses position, but DIRECTION. And default direction is NORTH, and it was used there.

So doTeleportThing(cid, fromPosition, TRUE) or doMoveCreature(cid, NORTH/SOUTH/EAST/WEST)

Back