• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Support opening a new tibia

Punktheedge

Reaction score
Hello everyone, looking for support opening up a new tibia 8.60. I have a rented dedicated server and custom client. Just need help opening it up.

in first place, why did you buy a vps if you have no clue about how to host/ open a server it's super simply, i think you're are not looking or reading things properly because tutorials are up to date.. maybe you're a rushing too much .. check and read the tutorials with patience

in first place, why did you buy a vps if you have no clue about how to host/ open a server it's super simply, i think you're are not looking or reading things properly because tutorials are up to date.. maybe you're a rushing too much .. check and read the tutorials with patience

I used to work on servers way back, only way to test the game is with a VPS running.

I used to work on servers way back, only way to test the game is with a VPS running.
check the nowdays tutorials, :) it won't take you up to half hour you won't have troubles
i use to hosts server back in the 2005? xml server, now it's a bit different', but it's way much easier nowdays

check the nowdays tutorials, :) it won't take you up to half hour you won't have troubles
i use to hosts server back in the 2005? xml server, now it's a bit different', but it's way much easier nowdays

yea, again out dated, I saw a tutorial and they're source files are no longer there. So when I try to download it from the my vps cmd it wont download because its no longer available. OTland should take down tutorials that no longer work.

Back