• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Support people! doesnt gain loot!

lol94

Loler
Reaction score
Hello otlanders, I am making an awesome Custom server and Im making new monsters, so when I try log-in with the God, and summon a monster (with /m) and I kill it, I dont gain loot... how can I fix it?

actually thats the problem, I set it up with "Generate Loot" but it doesnt works... can somebody giveme the god's flags?

there are no easy way to do it, since u need to remove/change codes from all the source, because TFS is quite buggy with it. So I suggest u to make a character lvl 99999 and unlock the commands needed from talkactions file, so u can test.

unless u have time to wait so someone that knows C++ come here and tell everything to you, step by step, so you can change it then recompile, then test... well, my second idea is still the easiest xD

you can change it in player.cpp
find this part
Code:
	if(hasFlag(PlayerFlag_NotGenerateLoot))
		target->setDropLoot(LOOT_DROP_NONE);

and change to

Code:
	if(getAccess() == 3)
		target->setDropLoot(LOOT_DROP_NONE);

while 3 is the access of GM since GM isn't suppose to loot

Back