• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Support please check

Mindzer

!N00B!
Reaction score
It's fourth time I am asking why my characters gone from my accounts with no reason! and again characters on 1 account are MYstic,... and on second are Kranjski Janez,... And why you're playing that you support people when I need to please you to check why character gone...

So now please reply

It's fourth time I am asking why my characters gone from my accounts with no reason! and again characters on 1 account are MYstic,... and on second are Kranjski Janez,... And why you're playing that you support people when I need to please you to check why character gone...

So now please reply

Either they got deleted in magebomb or you were inactive too long. Have you ever magebombed?

1.) I wasn't inactive too long
2.)I didn't magebomb or etc.

You said that 1st time and then told me that someone will investigate about that but then he was on vacations and forgot.
So please look what happened

Back