• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ support protocol 11.10

silveralol

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
as tht title says, I saw somewhere a running otserver with protocol 11.10, I want to know how I can update my home tfs to that protocol, atm I have access to protocol 11.01, but I don't see any change that I can do to update it, so, if someone can help me I'll appreciate

You got access to the protocol changes?
In that case implement them into your source code and compile.

If you just have the protocol ex a decompiled flash client you need to check what the updates are by comparing to an older version, then writing the needed C++ code and then recompile the server.

You got access to the protocol changes?
In that case implement them into your source code and compile.

If you just have the protocol ex a decompiled flash client you need to check what the updates are by comparing to an older version, then writing the needed C++ code and then recompile the server.

How we can decompile and compile?

How we can decompile and compile?

By using pretty much any SWF decompiler, you can ex find decompiled files here: GitHub - comedinha/Flash-News: Check Tibia Flash Changes
I don't remember what softwares we used to decompile and recompile, but I remember that it took us ages to find "working" ones, they all decompiled the software but didn't do it clean enough to where we could recompile it.

And even if you are able to decompile it cleanly you have to be careful to not break the code with the changes you do.
My best tip is to try every program you find, the one we used to compile with had a red and green light that informed you if the changes you do will break the code or not, thats all I remember.

I do not know what to do if there is nothing in there ... if so you are running out of the bugged server then you can go here

Back