• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Support TEAM for 8.60 Real Map

Rosestylah

Rozestylez bch
Reaction score
I'm looking for a team on our new Open Tibia Server that starts 18th January.
We've got cash for otservlist.org promos, .net domain and dedicated server, we're just waiting 17th to pay for all.

Info:
titania.sytes.net
Full Real Tibia Map with little edits and new custom quests including full tracked real tibia loots, quests with all functions except missions (WoTE, Yalahari, POI, INQ, Dreamer's Challenge.

After your introdution, we'll choose what position you deserve (Currently the maximum position you can be promoted to is Gamemaster).

How to apply:

Name:
Rate your english (1-10):
How active would you be:

Name ; Mason
Age; 14.
Skills; Mostly bug finding, helping, etc etc.
Rate Your English; 10.
How Active; Weekdays- 4pm - 12 or 1 a.m. Weekends- Anytime

Name; Andreas
Age; 20.
Skills; Mapping
English; 10
How active; Right now, 24/7, beacuse I don't have a job.

Name: Jean-Philippe
Skills: lua scripter, mapper, web design, player assistance.. almost everything on ot haha
Rate your english (1-10): 10
How active would you be: I would say 4-8 hrs everyday, As much as the server will neeed :)

Name: Mattias
Skills: beginner in mapping/scripting, bugg finding, great at talking and resolve problems as a ingame/offgame support.
Rate your english (1-10) 7 i would say. Might be higher xD
How active would you be: since im starting school the 13th of january and don't now the schedual yet i would say 4-6 hours per day. can be longer!

Does anybody of you guys know how to make windows files working on linux dedicated server? If yes, PM me. I'll reward you.

Name:
joshua
Skills:
mapper
ate your english (1-10):
How active would you be:
all the time

Name: Joe
Skills: Honestly, I've not done much work with OT for a while so I may be a bit rusty, but I'm a fast learner and can adapt fairly quickly.
How active would you be: 4 hours Monday - Thursday. Most of the day Friday - Sunday.

Name: Jean-Philippe
Skills: lua scripter, mapper, web design, player assistance.. almost everything on ot haha
How active would you be: I would say 4-8 hrs everyday, As much as the server will neeed :)
Name: Mattias
Skills: beginner in mapping/scripting, bugg finding, great at talking and resolve problems as a ingame/offgame support.
Rate your english (1-10) 7 i would say. Might be higher xD
How active would you be: since im starting school the 13th of january and don't now the schedual yet i would say 4-6 hours per day. can be longer!

you have are chosen to be Senior Tutors on our OT.
Add me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/amkebajramke or skype: vsyckieo

There are possibility to get further promotions. Contact me and I'll guide you further.
Also, server has an 8 GB RAM dedicated host now with 300 coins balance on both otservlist.org and otslist.eu ready for Featured Server & Yellow Highlight so there's a big hope for server's future.

Thanks for applying, see you guys.

Oh you're still looking?

I'm assuming this means that all previous applications were not accepted, with the exception of the ones mentioned above.

I've figured out everything on Linux and my server is 24/7 dedicated now online beta version tho, thanks for trying to help anyways.

Name: Joel
Skills: C#, Photoshop, good customer service from IRL work
How active would you be:
Depending on how I work I could be active from either all day to 19:00 > 02:00 (If I work).

-Name
Ahmed Nabil

-Time zone (GMT)
GMT +1

-Availability (hours per day)
Roughly 16+ hours

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of CM experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 1000+ players with 700+ on peak hours. I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated.

-Where I study?
I'm currently studying game-development and prefer to work with graphics in photoshop.

-How many languages do you know
English - High
Arabic - High

-I Have Has Been Created Full Map Rook War

-Why am I qualified for this position?
The CMs work is to build, grow and manage communities. With over 4 years of experience I believe myself very suited for any server that may be looking for one.

-Why did I leave my old server?
With the new expansion of WoW (Mist of Pandaria) I felt it was my time to walk away. I was not excited about the expansion at all. I did play Tibia when I was younger and I'm now looking into working as a GoD For any server.

-What do I think I'll do after you hire me?
I'll get right on work. Introduce myself to the community and what my work will be. I will be spending alot of time on the forums of the chosen server to get to know people aswell as be ingame to learn as much as possible of the server.

-Why should you choose me?
I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so.

still looking?? if so i am a scripter age 16 . if u want a reason : you dont have to pick me that not a big deal your choice sir

Name: joshua
Skills: helped a team on 4 ots
Rate your english (1-10):10
How active would you be:all most 24/7

Back