• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Support Team

Do you like idea?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Ghazer

Reaction score
Getting workers to otland ... I think it would be good to invest in the support paying 5 euros per month to help players and support each moderator has a tag that mentions which specializes in either Lua, C + +, website, etc ... This would greatly help the community.

Obviously 5 euros is very little, this is just to give a little more insentivating and encouraging to help, will also need to help those who have knowledge.

Obviously more rapidly to help those premium members

Or find a way to have more helpers in Support through recruitment, benefits premium otland etc ... I think many people would be interested in helping if you received a minimum of recognition or benefit.
I think this is as well, but make it known more as there is very little information about it.

PD: Ignore my bad english, Spanish rules!

Doesn't make any sense.
If you want to help you do so, if you don't want to help you won't.
5€ won't change your motivation either and mods and support team does their "job" voluntary.

Remove theard -.-

No (if you choose this, you're gay) <-- Offending the gay culture!

Back to Topic:

I love the support team!

I help everyone to the best of my ability for free, whether I am in the team or not.

@Summ, believe me that yes, I will feel that your work is appreciated and to feel that one feels better

@Cyko, is just a joke? I try to remove but I cant sry :(?

@Evan, Your case is like mine, I also try to help within my basic knowledge, but I think this could help you more with the urge to

I dont know if 5€ are the solution, but if a insentivating and encouraging with either a tag or something to help people who feel they appreciate your help, understand the idea?
The idea is to encourage even more support.

PD: Ignore my bad english :(
PD2: besides the reputation, obviously that's generally

Last edited:
Back