• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Support with homepage

Hoster
Reaction score
Hello OtLand,

I would like to have some support help from the people of OtLand, what their opinions are about my new homepage. You could give me feedback on the colour choices, placement of things and/or backgrounds.
Homepage is here --> http://goblinsfoe.no-ip.org/

P.s never mind the intro, I think I will keep it just because of it's rareness. Though, I haven't decided yet. All feedback are approved (almost).

Kind Regards,

Not be be negative but the intro is a bit annoying, the splash screen feels to simple(the font is cool) and the website feels a bit "skeletal"(basic, hard lines). Also its a bit hard to read the news because of the black background. The header image looks great though.

Okay, thanks for your contribution, maybe i should trash the intro-video. (It's only shown once). I should try to fix the splash page, thanks.
So you think it would be better if I make the edges more blurred? If, is it the transparent grey background only, or all of the layers?

P.s. It's my first full homepage.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Back