• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Supra's mapping pieces.

Supra

A learning mapper.
Reaction score
Hi.

Supra is my name and I decided to join this forum so I can learn and disscus more anything related to mapping. I've only been mapping for a month, as you might notice. Instead of saying somethings bad, tell me what I need to work on and give me tips. If you have any suggestions on what I could map, share it.

Here's some pictures.

A piece of a swamp 1.
w0s1A.png

A piece of a swamp 2.
bqzQW.png

A piece of a swamp 3.
HGK1K.png

Sincerely,
Supra.

They all look autoborderd, and horrible autoborderd
you spam your swamps, and put nothing of swamp plants on the grass, and at the hole there is a border bug

They all look autoborderd, and horrible autoborderd
you spam your swamps, and put nothing of swamp plants on the grass, and at the hole there is a border bug

I can tell you, he ain't using Autoborder. Because the swamp borders are completely wrong.

Ah yea, see now, but I said "look" autobordered
btw, what Neon meant, is that you used the dark swamp borders with normal green swamp

I don't like it, randomise your swampy ground more, its still to squary, even when its not auto bordered. Also remove the blueberry bushes, swamps are filled with diseases and all, even though its tibia they still don't suit.

Thanks but I do not know English perfectly,
and sometimes I do not know how something so I use a translator ...

Back