• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Survey about new server features

xMikePortnoy

The Answer Lies Within
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Lucas and i am a freshly graduated computer scientist. I have been a hardcore Tibia player for many years and always wanted to create my own alternative server. After many years of playing Tibia and other RPGs, i have a lot of ideas that unfortunately aren't present in the game, and in my opinion would make Tibia more interesting. So, now that i have some spare time, i want to start a project and create my own server in a short amount of time (less than 3 months). Since i am a developer, and not a mapper, my goal is to initially create a small map heavily focused on the lore and different mechanics, and then gradually expand the map working together with a dedicated mapper if the server is becoming popular, so players can have enough content to explore and i can set realistic goals to release the server as soon as possible. Since i don't know if my ideas would also be liked by other players, i created a survey so you can vote on these features and i can release a server that will really make its players happy!

Survey link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gP7eF8YI6G0ir9jHFjZWqyYF2RNIs1yGHR--Ou5fFG0

On a foot note, english is not my native language, so you may find some mistakes in the survey and in this post. Please ignore them.

Interesting list.
Good luck. :cool:

Cool ideas and I'd love to see a nice Custom RPG. I hope you get around to developing it.
Good luck. :)

Thanks! I am already developing something at the moment and will guide my priorities based on what is being voted in the survey :)
Today i spent some hours learning about the TFS engine architecture and managed to create the attack speed stat. Now items can have attack speed buffs, this is the first step to making build/set tuning much more interesting than "use item with highest armor / phys % reduction". Take a look at this shiny paladin armor (the high attack speed value is just for testing purposes):

9aKej8f.jpg

Back