• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

survey to implement new pvp system - encuesta para implementar el nuevo sistema pvp

angeloxp09

Reaction score
Enlgish:

The support of Twifysoft gave me permission to do a survey to see how many people want the new pvp system, to know just have to leave a comment with your answer, it is forced walks, also said they can do a test to see how I go with the new system and if they like may be he will be the new system or stay like this now!

Brazil:

O apoio da Twifysoft me deu permissão para fazer um levantamento para ver quantas pessoas querem o novo sistema de pvp, para saber só tem que deixar um comentário com a sua resposta, ele é forçado caminhadas, também disse que eles podem fazer um teste para ver como Eu vou com o novo sistema e se eles gostam pode ser que ele será o novo sistema ou ficar assim agora!

Polaco:

Wsparcie Twifysoft pozwolił mi zrobić badania, aby zobaczyć, jak wiele osób chce nowy system PvP wiedzieć wystarczy zostawić komentarz z odpowiedzią, jest zmuszony spacery, powiedział również mogą zrobić test, aby zobaczyć, jak idę z nowym systemem i jeśli chcą mogą być, że będzie nowy system lub pobytu, jak to teraz!

Español:

El support de Twifysoft me dio el permiso para hacer una encuesta para saber cuantas personas quieren el nuevo sistema pvp, para saber solo tienes que dejar un comentario con tu respuesta, no es anda obligado, tambien le dije que pueden hacer una prueba para ver como les va con el nuevo sistema y si les gusta puede ser que se quede el nuevo sistema o se queda como esta actualmente!

No, new system? kidding me? all players that play here to fight will leave this ot......

No, new system? kidding me? all players that play here to fight will leave this ot......

Remember to put the new system reduces the amount of red skull for trap and that kind of traps that are made to take the item to the players!

Remember that most of the players play here because the new PvP system (with swaps etc.) does not exist here. And one more thing - remember that it is NOT RL TIBIA.

Regards

Remember that most of the players play here because the new PvP system (with swaps etc.) does not exist here. And one more thing - remember that it is NOT RL TIBIA.

Regards

if you know but this serves to avoid both red skull falling into traps, did not get to last level and passes these someone with malicious intent and you get PK and then kill you and all that? the new system avoids all such problems for me in my oponion is the same, which is that you can change your PK mount if you have the icon set!

:D

Remember to put the new system reduces the amount of red skull for trap and that kind of traps that are made to take the item to the players!
Rly dude, if you don't know how the new ppv works on rl tibia please be quiet ok? ITS A BIG FAIL, WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS TO SHADOWCORES? LOOK AT ONLINE LIST. Tibia.com

Post finished not only was no change will make a poll and see how many people agreed! but if they start with the insults better to leave this until here!

Make a poll, then U'll see that low number of players need a change -.^
Very low

And i guess (i don't insult any1) most of the ppl that like the new system are Ur friends?
Aye?

if you know but this serves to avoid both red skull falling into traps, did not get to last level and passes these someone with malicious intent and you get PK and then kill you and all that? the new system avoids all such problems for me in my oponion is the same, which is that you can change your PK mount if you have the icon set!

:D

U are retarded br who's crying because someone making Red skulls traps. Just go exp and stop attack noob pkers.

It's stupid idea, everyone knows that most of players there are brs.
BR = Charlover , monkeys , cryers for their eqs. The most important thing for them now is to destroy red skulls trap trick.
GM if u will make same pvp system like it's on rl tibia u are srsly stupid, U know why u succesed with those two servers?
90% ppl from those servers playing on your shadow and lunarforce cause on RL they can't do anything. There is stupid pvp system , stupid RPG updates, , most servers are getting by monkeys.

shut the fuck up calar you play to fight? H@H@H@H@H@H@H@HH@H@H@H@H@H@H@HH@H@H@H@H@H@H@HH@H@H@H@H@H@H@HH@H@H@H@H@H@H@H
H@H@H@H@H@H@H@HH@H@H@H@H@H@H@HH@H@H@H@H@H@H@HH@H@H@H@H@H@H@H
H@H@H@H@H@H@H@HH@H@H@H@H@H@H@HH@H@H@H@H@H@H@HH@H@H@H@H@H@H@HH@H@H@H@H@H@H@H

so who leave ots when lose 30 frags
so who die on 3 sd and 1 bolt
so who make reload team every month
so who die if mw fly calar die
only you
and no one knows you

no one asks you about your opinion because u are fucking zero no hand

Last edited:
Only idiots can get a redskull in these kind of traps so of course NO ?

Back