• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sux update GM? or error?

Kinasio

Reaction score
exausted its upped? or it is a error? if this are upped.. mages dont can kill knights.. now.. never never never 3 mages cant kill knight... it is a sux ... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

A mage shouldn't solo a knight.

Must be in team. That's better.

if mages can own knights which have lots of hp
then that must mean the whole server is going to become mages, and soon
no one will live
Knights a suppose to be strong
mages are backup :D
druids are back up :D
Paladins are backup!!!!

This exahust is not only for mages...
I for sure used to spam explosions to kill demons/behes and so..being a lvl 150+ EK with axe 92 its ridiculous the time that it takes me to solo 1 demons.

Also the healing, exana mort was great..now sucks :/

Lol.. Everyone is complaining.. Mages, pallies and even knights. So what are you gonna do GM? If the exhaust will stay like this, i wont be here anymore i think.

Fix everything back VANDERLAY!!! WHILE UR AT IT FIX FAST ATK AGAIN TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Best update ever.

Agreed , this is the best update ever , 3 lvl 100 mages shouldnt be able to solo a 130~150+ knight , this balances war , hunting , and prevents ppls from boting strong stuff cause of healing exaust, stop complaining and play , im not complayning even tought i died thx to it , but this is how the game should be , this new exausted makes all vocations more balanced wich makes war more fun :p

This Exhaust makes it impossible for ppl to do anything on their own.. Now its all about who has the most friends that will win the fights and no longer based on pvp.. syx:( Set back please :(

The solution for the pvp problem is a bit more complicated than changing merely the exahust time.

I would higher it a bit, a bit less than before, lower sd damage, and increase atack rate of knights/paladins of meele and distance weapons :thumbup:

The solution for the pvp problem is a bit more complicated than changing merely the exahust time.

I would higher it a bit, a bit less than before, lower sd damage, and increase atack rate of knights/paladins of meele and distance weapons :thumbup:

true its not based only on exausted , but it for sure did it more balanced then it was , about fast atack , well i dunno if i agree with that even being a knight myself , but sd dmg should be lowered a lil bit , its way higher then real tibia dmg wich does unbalance vocations so much.

but sd dmg should be lowered a lil bit , its way higher then real tibia dmg wich does unbalance vocations so much.

Then AGAIN, it's not real tibia we are playing is it? theres a reason why some of us quit real tibia, because it should be more like OT.

Btw, I didnt express myself well, its:
a) Lower sd damage
b) Make it fast attack for knights/paladins

Not both :p

Btw, I didnt express myself well, its:
a) Lower sd damage
b) Make it fast attack for knights/paladins

Not both :p

Are you insane? And people talking like "yeye lower sd dmg make fast atk for knights!111!!! sd dmg is way higher than real tibia!11"

KNIGHTS ALREADY CAN HIT 400+ IN MELEE IS THIS LIKE REAL TIBIA TOO?

Everything was like it should be, except for the fact that druids are way overpowered compared to sorcerers.

Sorcerers should do more dmg than druids like in real tibia, wtf is the sence of playing a sorcerer now?

The whole balancing was fine except for the statement I made above this sentence. I mean seriously the exhaust was exactly like it should be and not only did you take away attack exhaust but ALSO heal exhaust which is EVEN MORE THAN IT IS ON REAL TIBIA LOL

Just my 2 cents

Just died bcuz i fucking got paralyzed. Used utani gran hur. Lost my mana. And wasnt able to heal bcuz the exhaust (it went pretty fast)

lol worst update ever srsly exhaust sux and lowering exana mort for knights was the dumbest thing ever... ;s

Back