• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suxx at Evry Point.

Tonii

Trii
Reaction score
Best thing u can do Better dont start this server.

I started it at lvl 9 Killed by a lvl 150ek~

FUll of BRS and POLSKIS WARRIORZ PLX

Whad he get from me??

MEYBE THUNDER HAMMERZ

:S:S

Just Brainless

Signed~ Trii

why even care if u die on lvl 9, i would just laugh at him

u are the brainless, pointless thread.

I did take actions yesterday for some high levels who did mass pk at thais i hope the rest will get that i will do the same again if needed.

I did take actions yesterday for some high levels who did mass pk at thais i hope the rest will get that i will do the same again if needed.

Who the **** do you think you are?
If someone PK's its their decision, your corrupt?
As I mentioned in another thread earlier, if some Level 200 MS in Tibia goes outragous in Thais spamming exevo gran mas vis, a GM should come and take action about him?
If they pk, they pk, they'll receive a ban anyways automaticly.
GZ HERO OF LORZZZ KYOSHIRO FOR PRESIDENT!!!

~Houndish

Who the **** do you think you are?
If someone PK's its their decision, your corrupt?
As I mentioned in another thread earlier, if some Level 200 MS in Tibia goes outragous in Thais spamming exevo gran mas vis, a GM should come and take action about him?
If they pk, they pk, they'll receive a ban anyways automaticly.
GZ HERO OF LORZZZ KYOSHIRO FOR PRESIDENT!!!

~Houndish

WHy do you compare this with real tibia? you must be awful stupid or something.

Also did you read the rules? it clearly states we the gamemasters can ban or delete your account.

read them again. SoftCores - Rules

@ krigaren yeah ofc since i only have 1 rl who is not even online normaly. GG get your facts right before saying shit. ;) pöss

WHy do you compare this with real tibia? you must be awful stupid or something.

Also did you read the rules? it clearly states we the gamemasters can ban or delete your account.

read them again. SoftCores - Rules

@ krigaren yeah ofc since i only have 1 rl who is not even online normaly. GG get your facts right before saying shit. ;) pöss

I compare this with real Tibia because thats kinda the though with this ot to be as much as real tibia as it can, or dont you?
Does the rules state:
"A GM can ban random pkers just because he doesnt want them to pk low levels"?
haha your a joke over and out,

~Houndish

Back