• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Svargrond Arena for all versions incl. 0.4 (PERFECT) + SETUP

Artii

Seldora.net
Reaction score

Svargrond Arena
I'm selling a perfect mod for Svargrond Arena which works with any TFS version. I have also tested it on TFS 0.4 latest rev and it works excellent. There are no bugs, I'm very sure.

Package 1
Price: 25€ EUR.
Included: The MOD + NPC + Monster files.

Package 2
Price: 30€ EUR.
Included: The MOD + NPC + Monster files + I set it up for you on your server so it works

I accept only payments through PayPal.

Screenshots added for preview:
48227277.png

62491565.png

71358946.png

55749461.png

54057528.png

Last edited:
I'm sure you do, but I wonder how good it works.

Just an opinion: i don't think that 30 euros is a fair price for that script.

Thanks for your opinion, but I'm not in need of selling it. Just if anyone wants to have a bugfree mod working properly on their server they can contact me.

He is a trustable guy, feel free to do business with him.

if someone need a working, unbugged one,.. here it is:)

Stop flaming on the guy's thread..

If you are not going to freaking buy it then gtfo?

Artii is trustworthy, and he's selling the Svargrond Arena for all TFS versions including 0.4, with perfect setup instructions. There is no need to flame this thread, he's simply selling a script he perfected and it is more valuable than any released regularly.
If there's another negative post beyond this point it will be an infraction.
That is your warning.

Good luck, Artii.
Red

Artii is trustworthy, and he's selling the Svargrond Arena for all TFS versions including 0.4, with perfect setup instructions. There is no need to flame this thread, he's simply selling a script he perfected and it is more valuable than any released regularly.
If there's another negative post beyond this point it will be an infraction.
That is your warning.

Good luck, Artii.
Red

I don't see how you can write something you have no idea about, you say he's trustworthy? Well then you don't know the Artii I know :) give me infraction for posting plz

Back