• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Svargrond Arena Quest for TFS 0.3.5

this is the problem :/ how i can fix that?

look my attachment

That's why people always just copy and paste and receive good Servers, but I will tell you. You might change at your Map Editor the ActionID/Unique ID of the teleporter....

Add into each Arena Room a number which starts with actionid 42301 and end in the last room with 42310.

Lol If He Wont Make's It For He Dont Message That Crappy Message For That Reason He Must Go In Kick Teleport And Use Mine Npc :D:D:D

It happens to me:
I talk to the NPC:
hi, just after he speaks:
You will be Greenshore test level. If you want enter you must pay 1000 gp and have 30 level. Want to try?
I speak: yes
And he says:
How rude!
Step through the door, toward the tele port.
So I try to go to the telecommunications business, says this:
First kill monster! <- The default.

Uploads:
79084098.jpg

25997187.jpg

/\ Action ID: 42300

Last edited:
Dunno what you guys complain about of Valania's script. It works perfectly for me lol.

Rep dude for trying to help people.

I bet you didn't change anything in code, since gesior's released arena for tfs 0.3.4 works fine on 0.3.5pl1 and also on 0.3.6. This was just a try to get rep :p

I bet you didn't change anything in code, since gesior's released arena for tfs 0.3.4 works fine on 0.3.5pl1 and also on 0.3.6. This was just a try to get rep :p

Did I said I changed anything? I just made it for 0.3.5 working and check my thread start, there you see that GESIOR IS THE scripter not me.... I just did it to help some noobs since Gesior thread is for 0.3.4 and yea maybe earning some rep would be nice aswell. xD

[/B]

you just answered ur question. WEll, maybe I am wrong, you just looked at the code and it started to work for 0.3.5. WOOT! GOGO psyhic!!!

And did you read at the beggining, i said its from gesior-.- learn to read before flaming lol. I jsut want to help some guys and you can see some take it easy and thx for it. But I know you got knowledge so you dislike my thread ...

Hello.
I did everything like was written, but I don't arena works.

axulm72pqi7128n8ehq.jpg

and when trying to enter the teleport:

02:01 GM is now in next room. Wait a moment and try again.

but I'm still here

yzicacv41byrr0javark.jpg

Who can help me?
Ofc. TFS 0.3.5, i have monsters in /Arena/-level-/ :/
Sry for my english (;

@Edit
My fail. Everything works now, thanks !:)

Last edited:
are u sure that u copy all the files?, ur error in the console is because one file is missing.. and
Code:
02:01 GM is now in next room. Wait a moment and try again.
is because you enter first in the arena teleporting.. or something like that, u need leave from rooms by "leave teleport" to reactive the arena.

And where to insert this:
Code:
dofile(getDataDir() .. "lib/arena.lua")
since there is no data.lua anymore in 0.4_dev

Many are certain that it is not 100% working. I did a test, Greenhorn arena when he was at last killed the boss arena and instead of going to reward room was in the area of "losers."
And when I went to talk to npc he offered me the second arena, Scrapper to do, got to try it again but when you kill the Boss Kreebosh the Exile and try to go through the portal it says I need to kill the boss.

Well, the arena is much better even than the old versions, easy to configure. If someone managed to get to and how he could post ... CYA =)!

Back