• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Svargrond arena [TFS 1.0]

arthuraio

Reaction score
I'm using the global project 10.76/10.77 server

I have an annoying problem with this arena, wasted my whole saturday trying to fix it to not avail.

here is the thing, everything goes fine from talking to the NPC to entering the first teleport. NOW that we are in the first pit, the "frostfur" is summoned, after killing it, nothing happens.... Yeah that's it, nothing. Forcing you to cancel the arena leaving through the "give up" teleport and be turned into a chicken.

The blue pillar should be turned into the teleport to the next room, but as I said, nothing happens. everything is fine at the .XML part, I think something is wrong with this script in particular... I can't really understand it, i hate when people write a script like that with alot of locals. Makes it unreadable for me. Anyone with more experience is able to help me...?

Code:
function onKill(cid, target)
    local targetMonster = Monster(target)
    if not targetMonster then
        return
    end

local player = Player(cid)
    local pit = player:getStorageValue(Storage.SvargrondArena.Pit)
    if pit < 1 or pit > 10 then
        return
    end

local arena = player:getStorageValue(Storage.SvargrondArena.Arena)
    if arena < 1 then
        return
    end

if not isInArray(ARENA[arena].creatures, targetMonster:getName():lower()) then
        return
    end

-- Remove pillar and create teleport
    local pillarTile = Tile(PITS[pit].pillar)
    if pillarTile then
        local pillarItem = pillarTile:getItemById(SvargrondArena.itemPillar)
        if pillarItem then
            pillarItem:remove()

local teleportItem = Game.createItem(SvargrondArena.itemTeleport, 1, PITS[pit].tp)
            if teleportItem then
                teleportItem:setActionId(25200)
            end

SvargrondArena.sendPillarEffect(pit)
        end
    end

player:setStorageValue(Storage.SvargrondArena.Pit, pit + 1)
    player:say('Victory! Head through the new teleporter into the next room.', TALKTYPE_MONSTER_SAY)
    return true
end

REP++

Last edited:
Back