• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sven's mappings

Looks pretty damn awsome, it could be a damn nice quest place.

Treehouse for the request thread

trkojja2.png

trkojja.png

Sorry for bad picture editing, rate and comment :)

Dont like it, it looks kinda weird, also theres like no space in the treehouse, sorry m8.

Dont like it, it looks kinda weird, also theres like no space in the treehouse, sorry m8.
lol Dastan...
he makes an incredible work and u just : blä...
i think this is looking totaly amasing... not what im used to but u still need good and experienced mapping skills to make this right.
so ill just say @topic, awzome! keep it up

Last edited:

Tree houses I've seen and also made in real life, does not have big space. If you got to change it, how would you change it?

Ehm first of all whats so damn incredible about it?

Actually there r treehouses in real life that are as big as normal houses haha.

Well its nearly impossible to make a good looking treehouse in tibia but i will try to make one 2morrow and u can than tell me than what u think of it ~

Well its nearly impossible to make a good looking treehouse in tibia but i will try to make one 2morrow and u can than tell me than what u think of it ~

Ye sure :)

Please don't.

So i was looking at the pic and how he wanted the treehouse and this looks abit more like it, dont look at the surrounding or the tree, i havent detailed it nor made borders down there since im too tired for it [That thing took me like 10 mins so bleh], but i guess u get the idea ~

treehouse2.png

treehouse1.png

treehouse3.png

Also u dont have to make the tree crown cause it looks like always awfull, u can also just make a normal roof ~

Greets
Dastan

So i was looking at the pic and how he wanted the treehouse and this looks abit more like it, dont look at the surrounding or the tree, i havent detailed it nor made borders down there since im too tired for it [That thing took me like 10 mins so bleh], but i guess u get the idea ~

Also u dont have to make the tree crown cause it looks like always awfull, u can also just make a normal roof ~

Greets
Dastan

I dont like it at all

Last edited:
Why so, looks more like the treehouse that was on the pic

Turned out really good in the end :D :thumbup:

Back