• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

sw@@ggerz

xvizzyy

Reaction score
NzcwwHo.jpg

(Im skitsammabro)

we had some frags and me and memzie got rs, heres a pic of the frags,

sHk6jNv.jpg

Hello. I was looking at the picture and it was very cool. It's very nice to see when people have red skull! I wish that I could also get a red skull but I am scared of losing my items. Anyways, a few years ago when I was standing in yalahar when dice was depot i was thinking that if I take the item maybe i go take frag but the i looked at the player and think he maybe say no so i stop and run away to another city but i take the boat to thais so they dont see me and when i reach thais i think that i can kill people . thanks for read bye

kk u are not a braziliian and i dont care about that its called "ue combo or combo ue" ffs that make no sense

actually it does make sense cuz brazilians/spanish players are the one's saying "Combo ue" maybe polish players also, id see u as a polis player due to ur name, so leave the thread,

why i have to leave the thread? its the same "COMBO UE OR UE COMBO OMFG'

why i have to leave the thread? its the same "COMBO UE OR UE COMBO OMFG'

it might be the same for u, but its still called UE COMBO not COMBO UE, how are u commanding in vt/ts ? "COMBO UE NA TRES UNO DOS TRES" ?
sounds so fucking retarded,

Back