• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Swanamix Online - Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fisherman Joe, woke up unsual early this morning... He could not sleep at all. He had this strange dream.
About a doll, though not any doll. But his dearest doll Franklin, that he had all since he was a little boy.

Joe did not really mind the strange dreams, that lasted for almost a week before he understood that something was wrong.
His first arrangement to get rid of the strange dreams, was to get rid of the doll. Dear, Franklin!

So he did. He threw the doll, Franklin, at one of his fishingboats, and pushed it out to the blues.
But the dreams still followed Joe through his nights, all until his last day on this earth!

"These dreams killing me, how can I ever get rid of them? I keep dreaming the same thing, over and over again.
Oh, poor Franklin! All alone out there! I wish I never would have sent him out there..."
...taken from Fisherman Joe's diary, just one week after his decease.

The mystery about the strange doll, still appears and was never solved...

2e1t7py.png

Kind regards,
Swanamix Online Staff!

Seems a little to empty, perhaps a couple more groupings of 2-3 bushes and a tree? maybe some wheat fields or something? It just seems so empty and boring.

Tip1 Leftwing: Note that 30-40% of the picture involves, water. :D
But thanks, really for your opinon.

@up
maybe cuz it is unfinished?

Then maybe they should map more then 5 minutes then post kekeke.

I am not creating maps with TONS of details. I'm going to add a few more details on the area, but that's it, Sarah.

EDIT:

Please welcome, Sharp! To our content team, as a mapper & official Swanamix Online Staff member.

Last edited:
nice map sharp, i think there is a little bug under the left white flower, keep it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back