• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Swanamix Online - Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A small minimap;
2dr5ugm.png

+ sharps desert land, but that's not imported yet :>

@Neon; It looks like a really good start, but I don't see how that sand would have got there..

Reminds me of the entrance to silvermoon.. or well... pretty much identical:)

its cool but
:blink: + :confused: ath the right side >>>>>>>> xD its like your in the same ground level

its cool but
:blink: + :confused: ath the right side >>>>>>>> xD its like your in the same ground level

Kinda obvious, he did not put any borders or anything around the grassy parts... So you're eyes will trick you ;)
But if you use your brain, you can manage to understand it anyways.

Reminds me of the entrance to silvermoon.. or well... pretty much identical:)

Oh Really? ;D
Yeah, I was playing WoW, and I decided to make Silvermoon Gate. Hehe

I will definately play this server once it's released, hopefully you will be successfull unlike most of the other "full custom" servers with ~5 players. Do you have a deadline or can you say approximately when you finish? Also more info would be appreciated =P Will you have real tibia vocations or custom vocations? Real tibia monsters or custom mosters? Real tibia weapons or custom weapons? Any cool unique features? Good luck to you guys with this project I'm a 100% player :D
//edit
What happened to your website? I can't enter "swanamix-online.com"

Last edited:
The hosting computer is not online at this moment. And we're having some issues with apache.

Awsome project just looked through all 42 pages, i wonder how long it will take to map it all never mind getting it all done & running. Keep it up =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back