• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Swanamix Online - Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Central of Troll Cave!
2llkkzq.png

I love this OT already.
Great looking hunting spots.
I hope the server will be well balanced and I hope there will be awesome quests:D

A rotworm cave, and a very scary dude. :eek:
16hu9mg.png

Credits to: Radonia

EDIT:
First&Second floor of the rotworm cave.

2ro6xvq.png

Last edited:
First pic i can't see any tree... true? please add more but it's nice dude ;D

Thank you guys. I've added a few tree's on the first picture.
And I put some swamp walls in the rotworm cave. :)

The rotworm cave is not bad but a bit simple..
And somehow, it looks autobordered to me:O It's nothing you coulnd't do without autoborder;) I suppose you know what I mean..
But then again, why bother spending hours for a random rotworm cave.. Players won't really notice anyway:)

The rotworm cave is not bad but a bit simple..
And somehow, it looks autobordered to me:O It's nothing you coulnd't do without autoborder;) I suppose you know what I mean..
But then again, why bother spending hours for a random rotworm cave.. Players won't really notice anyway:)

Indeed, it looks autobordered. Though, I'm not auto-border, but I made it look like that, just to make it easy for the players eyes.

Else they would just be excited the first five times they visit the cave, and then they will be bored by it.
This cave, is regular, people can stand it for a longer time. :)

Do you dare looking down the hole? Perhaps you'll wake a Rotworm like this lad did!
2yywq36.png

I know a secret to a very nice gameplay behind that last picture:wub: Is it possible to perhaps reduce the amount of botters?:wub:

Completely correctly, Rauz. It's a function to reduce botters, as it's going in the same speed to play manual!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom