• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Swanamix Online - Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siramix, open it already. *Suicides* Or at least let me help map so it can be done faster.

Show me some pictures, and you may perhaps be a mapper of the team :)
You can PM me your MSN, in case you want to show them private.

Excuse me for doubleposting, but felt that it could use a little refresh! :)

Ahsi will welcome all desert walkers with a warm welcome!
3357bb6.png

Credits: Neon

nxnl3q.png

After particular discussions with our scripter, we had a few lines to agree on, they are:

1. We have set a release date, finally. After critical discussions we conclued that the grand opening will take place between 10th and 20th July.
This grand opening will not be final, as we have been discussing about a BETA. Therefore the final grand opening will take place between 24th and 31th July!

2. Now most of you probably wonders if we will delete all characters after the BETA, and the answer is, no. We will not clear our databases after our BETA run.
Of course, this depends on how heavy bugs we may find during the BETA's, but hopefully this wont occur.

Forgot to tell you, CREDITS GOES TO: Neon!
For a great structure and a bit of detailwork. :)

Siramix your amazing have i ever told you that? :D

I love all your maps bro but what about any harder monsters..have you mapped places out for them?

BUMPING THE THREAD.

A small bump for you to know that we still exists. Remember to follow our Job application thread!

Write your application NOW!

Even the best miner in the society, may get lost in the great Mines of Sozung!
24l0fmt.png

Do you dare to enter the Lizard's society as these brave heroes?

fk8aqx.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back