• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Swanamix Online - Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have stories behind everything! ;)

EDIT:
The castle once belonged to a honored couple! Though, they are dead since long, but still alive...
27wzyhz.png

Last edited:
It's looking great! There has been alot done in the past 20 hours, might come up with some screenshots later on.

Swanamix is rising :wub:

Not to be mean; but the newer images aren't too hotshot i mean the whole map can't be awesome but they aren't worth showing.

Not to be mean; but the newer images aren't too hotshot i mean the whole map can't be awesome but they aren't worth showing.

I do understand your point, I'll talk to Siramix about it. Just to defend us a little bit; It's a RPG map so it's not unworth to show the feeling that everywhere you go isn't crowded. But well I could understand "there's nothing special about them" Atleast now you know we're making process.

We are getting a long with the minimap, no more fights ;)
This one is a final shape. The blurred parts wont be opened at the grand opening! Note that I did not put a lot time in doing this minimap :

2cfurtu.png

Nice minimap, Siramix could you take a look at my mapping thread :D?

Thanks, there was only a city where Mithos is when I started to map 2 days ago so the progress is going really fast. Also got Siramix to get some extra fuel to map more.

I may agree with the third picture, actually! But how about the two first? :O

Ethan, you screwed yourself there tbh ^^

That's not to messy. And If it was, If he would put more nature, It would be even more messy.. Am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back