• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Swanamix - Teaser #1

Siramix

CEO
Senator
Premium User
Reaction score
Swanamix - Beyond infinity (jajajajj :3)

A warm welcome! The fact is that this is the first teaser of Swanamix. So I thought that I was going to describe how the future is going to look like in the Swanamix project. Let me begin to tell you who's working on this project, because we are not a lot of them. In fact, we are only two developers. That would be me (Siramix) and Dalkon. We have different duties in this project, I'm working as a mapper, administrator and quest writer. Dalkon works as a scripter on all possible levels, he's the one who's looking after the engine to make sure that everything works as we want to, and of course without him, no Swanamix.

Anyways, this project has turned a couple of years and we are finally starting to see what a great process we have gone through. We still have a long way to go before we consider the project to be perfectly completed. But we are approaching a beta testing for Wildmire (starting area). So we consider the project ready to drop a few teasers, starting with the first one of course.

Teaser #1 - A helping green hand

Out in the wilderness is a lady by the name of Florina. She does not live directly in the trees. She has built a small building with the help of a carpenter from Talisandria. She lives for her plants and only eats seeds and fruit. However, she has taken on responsibility for more than her own little farm. She also makes sure to take care of the rare plants that grow here and there to prevent them from dying out.

J8FjPAu.png

The past 10 years she has watered these rare plants with her ​​love. Every Tuesday every week. She has really contributed with everything she can to help these plants survive.
Unfortunately, she has since a few months back an injury that affects her legs. This injury will bother her permanently. Previously, her friends from Talisandria helped her to irrigate the rare plants, but their patience is running out. Someone needs to help her, in the sake of the plant kingdom!

xw5LnhO.png

Obviously she will reward those who stand up for her interest. And you can bet that her rewards are something very special.
Do not forget, every Tuesday every week.

To be continued...

Siramix said:
There will be max 10 teasers before you will be able to fully explore our lands on your own!
Stay tuned and COMMENT your way to satisfaction until later!

Kind regards,
Swanamix Online!

Last edited:
I didn't know that Siramix come back to Otland. Nice to see you again. I wish you good luck with your server also.

_
Regards,
sn3ejk

I like that you seem to put a lot of detail into a side quest hope to see many more like it. :)

rpgish and cleanish, tho 2 screens little for 1 thread gogo moar nexdt teaster

edit: i have discussed these mappings with my mapping yuruguru and we said its attempt of cipsoft mapping which is little boring but i like first picture

edit again: dont get me started about what i think abou those pictures, go attach picture to stttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I CANT UHUEHUEHEUHE

Last edited:
Nice teaser. I always love reading useless shit and seeing two tiny screenshots. I can't wait for the next teaser! This server is gonna own :)

Back