• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Swanamix - Teaser #3 "Elvish Atmosphere"

Siramix

CEO
Senator
Premium User
Reaction score
Previous teaser(s):
http://otland.net/f57/swanamix-teaser-2-a-195539/

Teaser #3 - Elvish Atmosphere!

Tibian elves, whose description depends almost entirely on Norse mythology texts, is a race of beings with magical skills, ambivalent towards humans and capable of either helping or hindering them.
They live their lives confined by the water and forests and they do not allow anyone to greet them.

Dk46aOK.png

Despite their magical abilities are not yet perfected to go out to war. They are rather weak magician.
Admittedly, there is something that no other race has access to that the elves have. Very strong magic spells and formulas.

D5zjMci.png

They have built up different types of professions within their race, ordinary elves and elf scouts. But there are obviously also magicians.
They wear red coats and exercising often energy spells.

m8ryNIu.png

Just like all other races, there is a leadership role. The title is owned by Dharalion, the elves strongest and most powerful magicians. His wisdom is said to be measurable with the gods.
It is said that whoever defeats Dharalion can expect great wealth.

XeTHCDK.png

HAIL THE ELVEN KINGDOM OF SWANAMIX!

Siramix said:
There will be max 10 teasers before you will be able to fully explore our lands on your own!
Stay tuned and COMMENT your way to satisfaction until later!

Kind regards,
Swanamix Online!

that looks like a cips map our something.. i guess some of those new sprites are just weird hehe however, looks like it has a nice gameplay, thats wht truly matters ^^

Nice sprites, but, for the first time I'm gonna say I don't really like what you've done with the mapping.

^ I have to agree with Magnetico, i'v never really liked how you bordered your water edges, but its your own style and thats just how I feel. You detail quite nice though, keep it up I would like to see some more teasers:)

Back