• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Swe/Pl/Ger] Valania 8.5/8.52 - Unique Server - Great Wars | Dedicated Server 24/7

Valania

Learning PHP/Lua
Reaction score
Welcome to Valania Real Map OT!

Valania is a Server based on a Real Map Server with included all Real Tibia cities!

General Information:
  • Homepage: Valania - Latest News
  • Vocation balance
  • Community based on Real Friends (no corupted Community)!
  • Many nice working Quests like Demon Oak, Pits of Inferno, Inquisition Quest etc.
  • Active Updating
  • Stable Server

Rates:
  • Experience Stage from 350x until 3x
  • Skill: x40
  • Lootrate: x3
  • Magic Rate: x15
  • Spawn Rate: x2

Dedicated Service:
  • CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad 4*2,6 Ghz
  • Memory: 8GB Ram
  • Speed Bandwidth 100mbit/s

Summary:

• Our project is to be a very fair, nice Server with many features. We spend alot of spare time to improve this Server so i hope we will get nice feedback.
  • We are working hard on the server and always updating.

Kind Regards,
Valania staff

Progress at the moment:]
  • Fix Several critical Map Updates [80% done]
  • Homepage Update [90% done]

Last edited:
Today we have added Patch 1.0 with following features:

* Added Real Tibia Addon NPC
* Added Valania Polls
* Added some Items in Shop
* Revamp of Thais

Really nice ot actually. :)
I personally hope this wont just go down after some weeks, or reset like every month. Hope it will be up for a long time without resets :)

Patch 1.1

* Added two new Talkaction Check for new Commands!
* Revamp Thais Temple
* Fixed several Map Bugs at Venore Shadowthorn
* Added Paypal System
* Added Carpet NPC
* Added Had of the Mad Quest

I donated for 3+ MLVL spellbook, 100CC and soft boots. I got everything, but after 5 minutes the soft boots went out of time (broken). Then I went to the npc Roy in venore to repair them, but he said I didn't have the item on me.

....fix that

/Ted Bundy ingame

I donated for 3+ MLVL spellbook, 100CC and soft boots. I got everything, but after 5 minutes the soft boots went out of time (broken). Then I went to the npc Roy in venore to repair them, but he said I didn't have the item on me.

....fix that

/Ted Bundy ingame

I'm sorry about that innovience. It will work in the next restart for sure. Be patient please.

Even that I hate RL MAPS!! I'll try this ot :D seems nice :D

Yea I heard that many people disgust Real Map but I think it's nice because in Real Tibia you need to invest alot of time for Levels to make a serious War. Open Tibia means have fun and in my opinion War is a big point in having fun. Feel free to have fun on Valania.

If you got propals, write them in our Forum to improve the Server.

Kind Regards,
Valania

Yea I love this ot :S Its so nice ^^ , Lvl 30 atm Xd

Edit: At lvl 50 you get 10 cc for getting lvl 50 :DD thats nice idea xD

Also im lvl 75 now its Really really fun for being a RL MAP serv, I already found a guild =)

Last edited:
Indeed, it is a nice server =) Hope you fix the soft boots thing really soon, and host, another thing,
Please change the mages mana regen. Even when the soft boots did work, it was really slow even though I had promotion.

you should double it, or triple it.

... You really need to fix the mages mana tic + damage.

A level 55 druid with mag lvl 35 shouldn't do 70 with frigo wave and max 80 vis any vis. you seriously need to fix that

Back