• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Swe/Pl/Ger] Valania 8.5/8.52 - Unique Server - Great Wars | Dedicated Server 24/7

... You really need to fix the mages mana tic + damage.

A level 55 druid with mag lvl 35 shouldn't do 70 with frigo wave and max 80 vis any vis. you seriously need to fix that

At the beginning its hard but later it's easy to get cash etc.. It's a security against Botter since many people could easily bot then with the mana gain.

Also EKs Skills should go faster and follow the lvl, im lvl 112 and Got skills 67/58..

Today we have released Patch 2.0 with following features:

* Added Vandura Mountain
* Fixed Soft Boot Duration
* Fixed Shop Script
* Added Valania Restarter

Eeh I donated for Nightmare Shield on Website it said 40 Def and 5% protection to all but ... "11:29 You see a nightmare shield (Def:37).
It weighs 32.00 oz.
It was crafted by the ancient order of the nightmare knights." fix or i want 100 points back ..

Eeh I donated for Nightmare Shield on Website it said 40 Def and 5% protection to all but ... "11:29 You see a nightmare shield (Def:37).
It weighs 32.00 oz.
It was crafted by the ancient order of the nightmare knights." fix or i want 100 points back ..

WIll be fixed in Nex update don't worry.

Ok hope so xD also add memraid comb in shop? o_O and where do I make my Boh to Enchanted Chicken Wings? ^^

EDIT:

You can repair soft boots, my bad. Just make sure to have 100 platinum coins on you instead of CC's. =)

Last edited:
After some work we publish the Patch 2.1 with following Updates:

* Blue Legs Quest has been added
* Attribute of Nightmare Shield has been fixed
* Revamp Mapping Bugs in Darashia
* Increased Loot of Dragon Lord

This server is really really good and needs more people. I can't be online at the moment because I'm very busy with school and other crap. I hope I can try it soon ;)

The server isn't special.. Yes, but the crew is doing there best in updating and making the server fair for everyone and the admins are talking to every player and helping everyone (with bugs and suggestions, not items xD).
So I think it is something special, or could you name me one server where the admins are so easy contactable like on Valania?

Next update: Some PZ bugs :D

Last edited:
OB ankh-dara.cam

Enjoy :)

AT THE START IT LOOKS KINDA WIERD CAUSE I SHIT IN MY PANTS !!!! THEY WERE SO MANY DIDNT THOUGHT SO ! XDDDDDDDDDD

edit:

Don't you guys think they could easily rape us in 5min ? o_O

Last edited:
I camed the Open Battle aswell. Died kinda often but nvm. I always came back to lead the guild. Thanks for Prusorone/Maziajka for leading for me at that time when i wasn't in desert xD

Lullaby vs. Run N Hide Ankh-Dara.cam

@ Ninja Ketsu. Kinda Nice flamer lol.

Enjoy the Movie and maybe join the Server to have war.

Nice Movies dudes, Thx for sharing and i will rate your movies at valania forum. For sure you will get Donation Points.

Really good OT, Come on guys Join!! :D Its great ^^!

Also add PowerGamer of the Day please :D And Exploss Of the day :D

Bugs : I gave a pair of boh to Sweaty Cyclops in Ab Dendriel and he took them but didnt give me enchanted chicken wing .. So I now want my pair of Boh or 15 Donation Points back or enchanted chicken wing!

Last edited:
Really good OT, Come on guys Join!! :D Its great ^^!

Also add PowerGamer of the Day please :D And Exploss Of the day :D

Bugs : I gave a pair of boh to Sweaty Cyclops in Ab Dendriel and he took them but didnt give me enchanted chicken wing .. So I now want my pair of Boh or 15 Donation Points back or enchanted chicken wing!

Wait untill admin comes online. The server is not fully fixed but that's good. The Admin is very active always updating and always fixing ;p

Wait untill admin comes online. The server is not fully fixed but that's good. The Admin is very active always updating and always fixing ;p

Yeah always someone mentioning a bug He fixes it :D Thats one of the great reasons that I play here, at some other RL MAP ots the owner dont give a f*** , they just want cash then kkthxbb XD

how do you guys afford to get such an expensive dedicated server right from the start?

Back