• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Swe/Pl/Ger] Valania 8.5/8.52 - Unique Server - Great Wars | Dedicated Server 24/7

how do you guys afford to get such an expensive dedicated server right from the start?

I think at the moment they spent more than they got back. But like Niko already said. They aren't doing it for cash, their goal is to let the server run without Bonus cash from them ;P

I think at the moment they spent more than they got back. But like Niko already said. They aren't doing it for cash, their goal is to let the server run without Bonus cash from them ;P

'Their'? What the hell are you talking about :huh: You're one of the gm's on the server and the only thing you're doing here is to bump this shitty server up. Don't be such a douche!

'Their'? What the hell are you talking about :huh: You're one of the gm's on the server and the only thing you're doing here is to bump this shitty server up. Don't be such a douche!

eeh this server rox, its not shitty? o.o

LooL? xD
I'm a happy player who wants this server to become more crowded.

Are you one of the Swedens who just got pwnd yday?

Cam is on forum.. bla bla we are cheaters we are gms etc bcs we won

I'm posting here as well, does it mean im GM? :)

Lol is the word "their" illegal? He is talking about my team, if you would be more informed since i cant do an OT by myself. And Skyrazor is a normal player on valania who want to enjoy the Server.

You need to improve some things.

for instance, monsters dmg should be lowered and players dmg should be increased.

When 5-6 lvl 150+ mages cant kill one lvl 170 mage, its real bad

for instance, monsters dmg should be lowered and players dmg should be increased.

It's balanced in my opinion since the Server is based on Open Battles etc and there should be many people.

Man... 4 mages lvl 150+ can easily kill a mage lvl 170... Just had OB and it wasnt hard its just that many spamms SSA if you havent noticed ^^

Today we released the Patch 3.0. It containts mostly Huge Map Change but of course we change minor Bugs aswell.

* Mapped new Training Monk Spawn
* Added Goroma Medusa Spawn
* Added Goroma Serpent Spawn
* Added Demodras and Horned Fox Raid
* Hydra Loot has been increased

Thanks in advance to all the players, who were patient to this Major Update.

Kind Regards,
Valania Staff

Last edited:
Today we released the Patch 3.0. It containts mostly Huge Map Change but of course we change minor Bugs aswell.

* Mapped new Training Monk Spawn
* Added Goroma Medusa Spawn
* Added Goroma Serpent Spawn
* Added Demodras and Horned Fox Raid
* Hydra Loot has been increased

Thanks in advance to all the players, who were patient to this Major Update.

Kind Regards,
Valania Staff

Great :D I think many will join because of the new spawn and raids XD Hope so ^^

Haha, I love this server at the moment. Always 4 different teams in 1 Battle :p

:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja: <- my team ;d

First on Server :peace:

Next will be Full Assassin :ninja:

Haha

Guess who took first assassin?
@Shankz: Where have u been bro? I'm missin yaa xD
10zpu13.jpg

Sorry, bro but i was fastah!!

First day the raid got added First Full Assassin xD

Back