• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Swe/Pl/Ger] Valania 8.5/8.52 - Unique Server - Great Wars | Dedicated Server 24/7

In today's Server maintence, we have added:

* You can login with 8.52 or 8.5
* Changed Training Monk Area to Non-Pvp Area
* Revamp Medusa Goroma Spawn

And gratz for your addons^^

Haha

Guess who took first assassin?
@Shankz: Where have u been bro? I'm missin yaa xD
10zpu13.jpg

Sorry, bro but i was fastah!!

First day the raid got added First Full Assassin xD

I've bought prem on RL tibia and playing with many there but I'm online some times here when loading stamina also.. dont got cash on OT xD cant afford new bless and stuff :D

I've bought prem on RL tibia and playing with many there but I'm online some times here when loading stamina also.. dont got cash on OT xD cant afford new bless and stuff :D

Like thats a problem when youre my friend?
I hef meni cash now

Today we have added a small Update to improve the Server.

* Higher Percentage to loose the Level to provide against AFK Botting
* Added Tutorial to Log in on Valania
* Added Trade Channel in Forum

Waziba, go back to Orkhz, thought your Server is so nice? Why you are so interested in Valania? Maybe your the one who's trying to crash Valania? :D

Knights are waaay underpowered, needs fixing!

170+ knight with magic level 9 can't be healing 130 with exana mort........... and 700 with the best healing potion. Damage should be highered too

Please post it not in my Topic since it's not about MY Open Tibia Server. Please discuss it somewhere else.

darashia boat bugged.... the ladders are gone...... wtf is this.

+ knights are still way underpowered, hitting shit and healing 130 with exana mort when ur lvl 175...

darashia boat bugged.... the ladders are gone...... wtf is this.

+ knights are still way underpowered, hitting shit and healing 130 with exana mort when ur lvl 175...

Its normal lol....So heal with pots? You have to know that people would spamm exana mort since the sd damage is kinda low...Why you just complain. All people are happy about the Healing of ELite Knight. You need a big team to kill seriously a knight.

and knights cant do shit for damage... you really should think bout highering the exana mort heals because 130 is just fuckin crazy. Even the strongest potions only heal 800 hp which can easily be comboed by 3-4 mages...

it's not unique, it's rl map trash.

Don't use worlds like this on my thread. We are on a polite thread so try to change your "trash". If you dislike it, just say it in a normal way. People shouldn't be so rude rofl. Just leave the thread then.

Yes you right reading the server comment thinked mayby look On Server, but Now :D Nah No Point To Do IT :D

Back