• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWE] Zoltania Massacre 8.5

AngeloFuturo

Scan QR for free money.
Reaction score
Welcome to the Zoltania Massacre 8.5!

NEW: Usama Bin Laden, Hamas Terrorists, Al'Qaida Terrorists can be challenged in Saudi Arabia!

Also: Pay a visit to HELL, where you can challenge Satan and his right hand - Death! Not into the whole idea of killing Satan? Then visit HEAVEN and slay GOD himself!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Custom Map.
EXP Stages:

1 --> 50 = 50x
51 -> 60 = 45x
61 -> 70 = 40x
71 -> 80 = 35x
81 -> 90 = 30x
91 -> 100= 25x
101-> 500= 20x

Skills: 100x
Magic: 50x
Loot: 2x
Spawn: 10x

~*Pits of Inferno!*~
~*Medusa Spawn!*~
~*Yalahar 100%!*~

Fair GM's and GOD's and community managers.

Connection:

IP: zoltania.serveftp.com
Port: 7171
Client: 8.5

Good luck.

GOD Zoltan.

Last edited:
I have many more creations to make :) Adolf Hitler has been one of my top ideas. I was also thinking about making George Bush, but some people could get pissed off?

Dunno, I'll see what I can do ;)

LOL People would get pissed off about Adolf Hitler, Osama Bin Laden etc.. So George Bush wouldn't make a difference..

I don't use Fateh terrorists. But Hamas Terrorists actually exist.

Now I've added new bosses: Satan, Death and GOD.

Then don't play it :)
Okay Hamas Exist but it's not a Terrorists it's just a group that trying to rule their country well after a big round of fighting and after they r bored ... how dare you just say anything you don't know .

LOL People would get pissed off about Adolf Hitler, Osama Bin Laden etc.. So George Bush wouldn't make a difference..

You have a point, lol. When I have time, I will make Adolf Hitler and George Bush as well.

I got a teleport to "Planet Earth", so it will fit perfectly.

Okay Hamas Exist but it's not a Terrorists it's just a group that trying to rule their country well after a big round of fighting and after they r bored ... how dare you just say anything you don't know .

I apologize if you feel offended. Here's the good news: Hamas Terrorists grant you with a lot of exp, but no loot. You can probably level on Hamas Terrorists until level 150 - 200+. At least, I made them appear good ;)

Back