• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN][10.41]Classic Tibia

Wich Start level do you preffer?

Votes: 9 45.0%

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Any

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

luddo9

Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to http://www.tibia-classic.com/ 's OTland Post.

Information About Server:
Max Players:10000
Exp/Skill Rate:8x
Loot Rate:2.5x
Premmy:Free Forever
Start Level:1
Start Gear:Wooden Sword & Shield and 5 brown mushrooms
Server Location:Germany
Upload:400MB

What does classic modified mean?
Removed Some Items level Requirement

We're trying to achive a classical Server where we give players a chance to start at a decent level and to the quest they so long wanted to do!

We do not sell Items or Training
We do not have Gamemasters/Gods Playing on their GM/god Characters unless theres a bug detected wich is being tested.
We Instantly "FIRE" Any God/GM that does not follow the rules

We do not Recuit more GMS to our server. Sorry twelve year old superheros, but we aint looking for you.

Website:http://www.tibia-classic.com/ - if ur DNS haven't updated yet use http://classictibia.no-ip.org
IP:http:tibia-classic.com or if same as above classictibia.no-ip.org
Version:10.41

Your sincerly
Duke.

Last edited:
Thats very true Xevis, and we had few people saying same on server today, so we re-verted that change and brought vendors back to normal.

1-30 x8
31-50 x5
51-80 x3
81-100 x2
101+ x1
PLEASE LIKE THIS !!
yeah and btw you didnt write loot rate (1x?) ??

@Heon, The fact you want less experience makes me curious of what playerbase tibia ot's have, We came from hosting Warcraft Classical server to Tibia, so its a whole lot new community for us, but if people want less experience, that could be doable.

Bank System & Quest System Fixed, Found the big error and solved it!

The thing about the premmy acc make sad, that the thing about dont to play the ot, you should add some items vip for people who want to pay for play and the premmium features of tibia rl keep for players who dont want to pay.

Can you make a poll where players could vote about increasing loot rate? I mean cmon atleast make it x1.5 or x2...

Hmm, I'll shall increase the Drop rate soon! and about the premium part, most likely we'll be doing as you said. Keeping it free premium,

- Loot updated and added to server
- Premium Announced staying forever!

Last edited:
I cant find yasir in carlin,ankrahmun nor liberty bay.. this may be bugged , can you check ?
can you add him in thais dp?

Updated
Rookgard Update!
Carefull Gangsters may try kill you, No longer pvp protected in rook
Thais Update!
Libery has been changed to shop with rasmid(spelling) in it,
Libery Second floor has a single-spawn demon. Carefull!

Update 2
Rookgard Part 2.

You now start with vocation at level 1.
Oracle Removed/Replaced with a simple lever.
Spells Update
all spells are learnt at level 1 now. Can cast what you have mana for!
Start Update
Every Vocation Starts with 150 mana now.

I noticed that command !online doesnt work anymore,you still havent add yasir? :(
And why spurkz got downgraded from level 88 to level 28 + he lost his skills...
edit: theres a bug that when you die you lose a great amount of levels and skills i asked some other players if they have lost levels too
Amazon - lost 11 lvl
Spurz - lost 54 LVL !!!!
Wyrok Ulicy - lost 18 lvls
I lost 13 levels
FIX THIS ASAP OR YOU LOSE MANY PLAYERS!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Issue above is fixed.
Thais Update
Rashid has now been renamed to Thais shop, Now buys more items Including creature products, Also Sells items for roughly market value

Regarding Level lost on some, They was caught botting and had their level cutt in half or greater.

other then that it was death penatly being to high, and is now set to 0

Update Thais shop
Added More djinns buying items
Added more Sell items!

Hmm... Seems like a sudden drop of players/population accured after Death penatly got messed up and reseted to 0%

Back