• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • If you're using Gesior 2012 or MyAAC, please review this thread for information about a serious security vulnerability and a fix.

[SWEDEN][12.85] Sword Art Online - SAOT live now

Server Website/AAC
http://tibia.smoker.gg
Server Address
tibia.smoker.gg
Server Port
Client Protocol

chrallaz

Reaction score
1663008562418.png

Sword Art Online - SAOT with Tibia styled graphics.

The server is based of the anime series Sword Art Online but in Tibia style and very much the same graphics.
Those the server itself has some unique systems

Upgrade/Gamble system when looting monsters/bosses.
Items will roll common, rare, epic or legendary. Upon that its gonna make your character extremely powerful or weak depending of how you choose to combine the stats you obtain.

You need to beat EACH floor boss to advance to the next floor and with new creatures.

Remember that in SAO the floor is based of how dangerous it is for the player/s and its not really a solo game but one can still beat the game solo if you take good care of yourself.

You can read alot of the information we provide in the discord.

Latest News - Aincrad (http://tibia.smoker.gg) - for Registration and Client.

Features
✅ Random rarity roll items (common, rare, epic and legendary)

• Common adds 1 extra stat only • Rare can add 2 stats, doesn't always roll 2 tho • Epic always adds 2 stats • Legendary adds 3 attributes (3 is also max)
Upgrade/Gamble system upon looting monsters/bosses

✅ Floors accessable depending on if you killed the current floor boss to advance to the next floor.

✅ Custom loots
✅ Custom spells/effects

✅ Upgrade crystals

✅ NO P2W (strictly against pay-to-win) -
Cosmetic shop will be added later

Dual-wielding for Elite Knights
✅ Over 100+ special stats for different equipment/items to play around with

• Attack speed, elemental damages, skill boost, double hit, multishoot, stun durations, elemental defense
• Aoe damage, passive hp regen, passive mana regen, hp regen on kill, mana regen on kill, spell-damage
• Bonus damage, mass-healing triggers, Immortal chance upon dying, multi-slash.. and many more!

Last edited:

Castiel23

Reaction score
trash client download. Cant connect to server. update gets to 100% then fails. directions followed.
Post automatically merged:

also sets off multiple antivirus warnings

OP
OP
C

chrallaz

Reaction score
trash client download. Cant connect to server. update gets to 100% then fails. directions followed.

I'm sorry to hear that your getting virus warnings.
Thus it doesn't contain any viruses.
Further I would like to recommend using alternate client download then.
I've seen other report that the updater doesn't work as well.

I scanned it myself on Virustotal and it shows up as an AD.trojan?

Drapsheik

Reaction score

For anyone wondering about it, the updater application is not the client.

Idiot Facepalm GIF

After the update happens, go into the folder that was extracted from the zip by the updater. Then go into the folder, bin folder, open Application called "Client"
If your folder requires admin, make sure you open the updater with administrator (This is not the servers fault but yours if you need admin privileges). If you required admin privileges then you will need to open "Client" with admin privileges every time you use the client and connect properly without crashing.

I have not detected any viruses from my end. If someone else can confirm that would be cool.

Honestly, if you are going to trash on a server, make sure you do it properly with justification after you have asked for help on the discord.

Anyhow, I like the mapping in this server, I hope to see more.

Ftilt

Banned User
Reaction score
love it so far. very very promising :) admin is super nice and takes feedback very well without just doing anything people cry for but actually building his view into it. love it