• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [24/7] HelgaOT 8.54 RL Map, all quests (incl. yalahari quest) +War System

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started here!
Message me ingame; Faith.

Sorry for the delay, I have been busy IRL... Anyways! Here is the spring patch 3.1!

Client changes:
*You can now connect with both client 8.54 and the latest client 8.55 that was released 5 days ago!

War improvements:
*"Anti anti-paralyze"-system, which means, paralyze will now work like real Tibia, one step before cure!
*Detailed war information at the website
*Skull/emblem fixes
*Guild balance function. (new command: !guildbalance)

Bug fixes:
*Carling Guild House 2, Darashia 39 and Yalahar 15 fixed
*It's no longer possible to PZ-block the Farmine ladder
*The door at Farmine ladder fixed
*Two map bugs around Forbidden Island fixed

Changes
*Tesha will no buy your Talons and Small Topaz
*Serpent Spawn loot fixed
*Sea Serpent loot fixed
*All Quaras' damage fixed
*The damage of Massive Eearth Elemental decreased
*Fixed Lost Soul (run on low health, healing)
*Leviathan's damage increased

The server will soon be upgraded to 8.55, but you will still be able to connect with 8.54!

Kind regards,
Helga

"*You can now connect with both client 8.54 and the latest client 8.55 that was released 5 days ago!"

Then:

"The server will soon be upgraded to 8.55, but you will still be able to connect with 8.54!"

????????????

"*You can now connect with both client 8.54 and the latest client 8.55 that was released 5 days ago!"

Then:

"The server will soon be upgraded to 8.55, but you will still be able to connect with 8.54!"

????????????

Haha sorry about that, I should learn to read the copy-pasted text before posting.

Correct: "*You can now connect with both client 8.54 and the latest client 8.55 that was released 5 days ago!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back