• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.4] Legendia War - Play as a legend, be a legend.

What do you think about the OT atm?

• Total voters
Maybe you had too much cash in depot or too much anni items etc? Many people have duped so he probably was too suspicious. I doubt he ban people for fun he is not that stupid (1 more player = 1 more possible donate)

Maybe you had too much cash in depot or too much anni items etc? Many people have duped so he probably was too suspicious. I doubt he ban people for fun he is not that stupid (1 more player = 1 more possible donate)

i had 8ccXD and yes he is that stupid he even ip banished dominik and you know he like and doesn't care to donate some.

With Xareviix there is no competition. He donated to from below 100 to 150 and died twice. Then donated back to 150 and died again. I think he bought infinitive blessing at this point (lol). After that he was soloed by 120 ms so he donated 15 more levels.

If server stays on long enought we will see world record in donation.

..which has the 7.6 features Warloria has.
What does the protocol matter? Its the idea to make ssa buyable, implent poi, make the exp/skill rate.
You can implent all those stuff to any 8.x server aswell.
I didn't make it 7.4 since most of the people prefered 7.6 AND i heared windows 7 users arent able to play 7,4.

If implenting a POI is a good idea and will help the server out, then why not? Is he not going to further improve his server because you tried to do the same? Same with SSA's. It's not like YOU invented the idea. I tried to make SSA buyable on my 7.6 years back, but I'm not whining 'Hey, you copied my idea!!'. There not even ideas really, more like standard things that EVERYONE knows about, but only a handful try to do.

If implenting a POI is a good idea and will help the server out, then why not? Is he not going to further improve his server because you tried to do the same? Same with SSA's. It's not like YOU invented the idea. I tried to make SSA buyable on my 7.6 years back, but I'm not whining 'Hey, you copied my idea!!'. There not even ideas really, more like standard things that EVERYONE knows about, but only a handful try to do.

Yeah I told him that but he keeps whining because people from Warloria started to play at Legendia, he is also mad that Hellrage (aka Alex) decided to help me some with my server when he was stationed at Warloria. Well I have a problem tho with the porting, I tried portforwarding on 7172 on both router and firewall, doesn't work, anyone got any ideas? The one who fixes this will be annouched at website, be given a gift and also gets the server starting alot faster!

yours, legendia.

Why do you want to switch to 7172? And did you fix the login bug? (doubt it)

what's the difference between here and realistic-war.no-ip.org

both thais map
both mid lvl chars
both priv accs
both suffer from a new bug every week

duno which to play if they both come up.

my suggestion to legendia owner: make it a new a unique map, maybe taking the entire north half of the main continent - carlin, ab'dendriel, f-hills. borders = ab'dendriel east coast, ghostlands west coast, south kazordoon mountain(extend it so it blocks all of the south) and north just the coast/northport etc.

(badly written post xd)

edit-and make people spawn on the very edge of carlin, so they're encouraged to fight in the open as well as the city. maybe increase the level of characters to like 80 - 90 people are getting bored of low lvl wars, you can hit like 80% of your SDs on slow players

Back