• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.4] Legendia War - Play as a legend, be a legend.

What do you think about the OT atm?

• Total voters
if legendia has less bugs i will play there since realistic has alot of bugs and problems

what's the difference between here and realistic-war.no-ip.org

both thais map
both mid lvl chars
both priv accs
both suffer from a new bug every week

duno which to play if they both come up.

my suggestion to legendia owner: make it a new a unique map, maybe taking the entire north half of the main continent - carlin, ab'dendriel, f-hills. borders = ab'dendriel east coast, ghostlands west coast, south kazordoon mountain(extend it so it blocks all of the south) and north just the coast/northport etc.

(badly written post xd)

edit-and make people spawn on the very edge of carlin, so they're encouraged to fight in the open as well as the city. maybe increase the level of characters to like 80 - 90 people are getting bored of low lvl wars, you can hit like 80% of your SDs on slow players

Thats what Warloria map will look like ;)

Why do you want to switch to 7172? And did you fix the login bug? (doubt it)

Gail you're such a fag, seriously! XD
Never said to switch to 7172, that is the login bug that I have on my hostingcomputer since my ISP are blocking that port, I just need to tell them to unblock it but I'm so lazy it scares me. :)

Back