• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 7.4 MasterCores Highrate, Current record 300+ Players

To big exp i think ots will die after 2 months;/
I dont like ots if owner do it for money:(

The game will be in Non-PVP mode for 13 hours after the launch!
So Normal-PVP will be activated again after the first server save, on Saturday, October 18, 07:00 CET.
This is to protect players from game-ruiners during the launch and to give everyone a chance to level up before random pk:ers start running around.

why would you do this? it's part of the game. Also i hope you got a good team of gms online at those times because what i see happening is people blokking of areas and no way to remove them...

anyway good luck with the server

why would you do this? it's part of the game. Also i hope you got a good team of gms online at those times because what i see happening is people blokking of areas and no way to remove them...

anyway good luck with the server
When MasterCores RPG launched, there was a group of players from other servers that didn't want MasterCores to steal the player base, so by putting a few minutes into lvl fast, they was ready to kill off all noob chars they could find to make them quit.
It's a huge difference between "random pk" made from the game, or planned to be made in destructive way.
Therefor I give all players 13 hours of playing before these assholes attempt to do anything, mostly those being part of destructive behavior wouldn't put down that many hours to have a chance to kill the game.

And I will be online during the launch keeping an eye on players and I'm prepared that some players might want to abuse the NON-PVP in blocking matters.
Blocking off areas are not against the rule IF it's possible to kill them(or well attack them, you can't expect to kill a lvl 200 blocking trolls when yourself is lvl 8).
But as it's NON-PVP blocking will be considered a rule violation anywhere.

About Gms, I'm recruiting for those but none serious-considered have turned up yet, There's a chance that Znote might join the blue-capes in the future and if that case I'm looking forward to it since he's the most trustworthy person I ever known.
Gm Widmore is a rl of mine and new to Tibia, I'm training him to become a "necessary gamemaster" when I'm not around, to deal with any stuffs that's considered a problem, and in bad cases forward it to me so I can handle it when I got time(Perhaps I'm at work, or got other duties to handle irl when a problem occur).
This is for future planning thou, so consider Gm Widmore just a rookie for a while.

When MasterCores RPG launched, there was a group of players from other servers that didn't want MasterCores to steal the player base, so by putting a few minutes into lvl fast, they was ready to kill off all noob chars they could find to make them quit.
It's a huge difference between "random pk" made from the game, or planned to be made in destructive way.
Therefor I give all players 13 hours of playing before these assholes attempt to do anything, mostly those being part of destructive behavior wouldn't put down that many hours to have a chance to kill the game.

And I will be online during the launch keeping an eye on players and I'm prepared that some players might want to abuse the NON-PVP in blocking matters.
Blocking off areas are not against the rule IF it's possible to kill them(or well attack them, you can't expect to kill a lvl 200 blocking trolls when yourself is lvl 8).
But as it's NON-PVP blocking will be considered a rule violation anywhere.

About Gms, I'm recruiting for those but none serious-considered have turned up yet, There's a chance that Znote might join the blue-capes in the future and if that case I'm looking forward to it since he's the most trustworthy person I ever known.
Gm Widmore is a rl of mine and new to Tibia, I'm training him to become a "necessary gamemaster" when I'm not around, to deal with any stuffs that's considered a problem, and in bad cases forward it to me so I can handle it when I got time(Perhaps I'm at work, or got other duties to handle irl when a problem occur).
This is for future planning thou, so consider Gm Widmore just a rookie for a while.

znote hates you erik, lul

Bump! :)

Ont: We have a new Gamemaster, you'll see him during launch as "Gm Martin".

is mc legal tho? will need an uh maker :d
I don't consider 1 exping character and 1 rune maker online at same time as a heavy rule violation so you can have a uh-maker online too if you want :)

However farming is against the rules and will be treated as such.
Farming = having several makers online at same time for pure profit.

delete this option to hide characters its just retarded.
If you're talking about hidden list, take a good look on the first thread + news on mastercores, you'll see it's trashed :)

The hide option is now only to hide your character from searches, etc if someone is looking at your main character, they wont be able to see your noob chars and so on :)

Good that you decided to remove that hide list.
What is gonna be the cost of using a paralyze rune dip'ah?

I'm kinda pissed that it's non pvp for 13 hours. Really hurts my feeling for the server. A lot of us like it when we are low and war

I'm kinda pissed that it's non pvp for 13 hours. Really hurts my feeling for the server. A lot of us like it when we are low and war
My personal opinion is that you should be able to bitch slap morons already at the start, but sadly are the facts that there's plenty of "game-ruiners" in the start.

They're normally Pingers/DDosers, but when the game they want down doesn't go down even with heavy DDos, they find new ways to take it down, and it's so easy to make a few guys quit just by putting 10 minutes to exp.
When RPG server started, there was 5-6 guys from Classicus that came online and in the start and started killing all low lvls they could find in hope they would quit :(

if the server was 1x, max 2x and you had to do Rookgaard the hard way it would be less risk for those people and PVP could be active already from the start :(
If it helps, see it as you have 13 hours to lvl up now, before a guy who hunts you and can kill you in 1 eu is unbanished :)

Back