• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 7.4 MasterCores Highrate, Current record 300+ Players

My personal opinion is that you should be able to bitch slap morons already at the start, but sadly are the facts that there's plenty of "game-ruiners" in the start.

They're normally Pingers/DDosers, but when the game they want down doesn't go down even with heavy DDos, they find new ways to take it down, and it's so easy to make a few guys quit just by putting 10 minutes to exp.
When RPG server started, there was 5-6 guys from Classicus that came online and in the start and started killing all low lvls they could find in hope they would quit :(

if the server was 1x, max 2x and you had to do Rookgaard the hard way it would be less risk for those people and PVP could be active already from the start :(
If it helps, see it as you have 13 hours to lvl up now, before a guy who hunts you and can kill you in 1 eu is unbanished :)

To my opinion people can wait after the time then do the pinging n the ddossing still decrease the time from 13 to 2 hours at least.

13 hours is fine, there's going to be prolly 100-200 people on at the start, meaning leveling won't be that achievable at the start anyway.

I think tho NO-PvP for 13 hours is great! :) Will get you a good start without that 4 man team who is only there in the beginning to ruin for other people. I think this is a great solution =)

Since it's hard top determine what people want, I have started a vote.
I can't change things because there's 3 posters in a forum agree to something, when there could be hundreds of others that doesn't want to get into the topic but still have wishes of what should be.

b6pr7n.jpg

http://highrate.mastercores.com/?subtopic=news&view=news

I can't change things because there's 3 posters in a forum agree to something, when there could be hundreds of others that doesn't want to get into the topic but still have wishes of what should be.

b6pr7n.jpg

I'd say keep it 13 hours. It's going to be crowded regardless, and that makes it even more hard to level. By the time it ends (if its 6, 4, or 2 hours) all the "random pkers" from classicus/tibianic or w/e server you mentioned can still just make everyone quit, as not everyone will be on AT THE LAUNCH.

b6pr7n.jpg

Thats not very smart
"
You need to have an character of level 20 or above on your account to vote!
"

Thats not very smart
"
You need to have an character of level 20 or above on your account to vote!
"
Exactly, people have to vote after they started playing.

Would it be smarter having level 1 as limit and let people create multiple accounts to vote instead? :p

I think Donations should wait the 13 hours too, sounds just about fair.

I think Donations should wait the 13 hours too, sounds just about fair.
Why? As far as I know you can only buy Golden Account. That doesnt seem like something that has to wait 13hours. Seems really unnecessary.

Why? As far as I know you can only buy Golden Account. That doesnt seem like something that has to wait 13hours. Seems really unnecessary.
Take a look on the donation page, u will be suprised

Even if it were only golden account, you start with 3 free days. So 13 hours would be nothing ha. But the screenshots show manas, sds, and all that STACKING? :eek: true?

is there gold reward for tasks or just exp? played mastercores few months ago but cant remember

The crystal coin thing is a horrific idea. I've heard in the past he's all about donations, but alot of those are a bad idea.

The crystal coin thing is a horrific idea. I've heard in the past he's all about donations, but alot of those are a bad idea.

Rumors of that I had money greed started before I used donations at all :p
It's rumors created by people who want me to fail.

The donations is to cover my expenses of advertising the game, the hosting I pay myself.
MasterCores highrate have costed me over 350 Euro the last week in advertisements alone :D
The banner in my comment is showing on otservlist, + I have another banner there :)

Also I have countdown on otslist.eu (I have had countdown there for 7 days).
I would have one on otservlist too, but there was no spot for my dates..
However I got golden highlight on both sites and I have features box on both..

And I plan to keep heavy advertising the game as far I can.
my profits for mastercores is always 0, I pay for it.

Also, the donation shop is so big, due to that you can actually get donation points in the game :)
Join a guild and lvl up, you'll get automatic donation points at some mile-stones.

By that you can chose by yourself, would you like to collect the points for lots of golden account, boots of haste, or will you just want to refill your bolts? :D

Looks like fun, mastercores was always funny wars, but will any team start now? When Retro servers are up, most teams play that shit ;p

Back