• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 7.4 MasterCores Highrate Reset, November 19

dip'ah

www.darkot.net
Reaction score
21jdill.jpg

Notice: The item-hotkeys that have been tested are not included in this server!
This is the original 7.4 game-play!
Also the reset only affects characters, houses and statuses! All accounts still exist!

http://highrate.mastercores.com/
Host: Dedicated
DDos: Advanced ground-level DDos protection.
Launch: Wednesday, November 19, 18:00 CET
Uptime: 24/7
Map: CipSoft map from 7.7 adapted to 7.4 graphics.
Server Type: RPG, PVP

You get the best information reading the about page at Home -> About here
But here's some information if you're too lazy to read the about page:

Experience stages:
level = rate
1 - 7 = 200x
8 - 19 = 50x
20 - 39 = 40x
40 - 59 = 30x
60 - 79 = 20x
80 - 99 = 10x
100 - 119 = 6x
120 - 139 = 5x
140 - 159 = 4x
160 - 199 = 3x
200+ = 2x

Skills: 30x
Magic: 8x (5 Hp/10 Mana each regain tick, all together you advance in magic 40 times faster)
Loot: 3x

Promotion: 5k

Player Killing:
4 frags for red skull.
6:th frag = banishment for a week.
best available frag-time: 6 hours.
For more and better information, go Home -> About and scroll down to "Player Killing". here

Extras:
Increased melee for knights and paladins.
Hidden online list have been trashed, on highrate all players online will be visible.
There are rewards for level mile-stones, read about them in Home -> About, scroll down to "Level Rewards". here
There are rewards for level mile-stones for players in guilds, read about them in Home -> About, scroll down to "Guild Rewards". here

The reason for the reset is pretty obvious. The game was dead and once it was dead it was keept that way by high-lvl players that keept track on who were online and logged in to kill anyone who dared to enter the game.
The latest deaths showed a lot of cases there players of level 30, 20 and even lvl 10, was killed by retired players that level 100 or far above.
Everyone who have donated from November 8 have had their points refunded to their accounts.

oh yay now were playing it again, to bad its hosted in eu cause ill lag like i did last time

I will not play becouse everybody there is using bot as the "antibot" client is not blocking any bot.

ye no kidding if classicbotter or everbot work on this server i wont be playing it

he realised hotkeys sucked dick :) but if its antibot i'' play

Chinatown cant play during the week, does that mean u have real life???? :0 xD

Classicbotter lets you auto aim runes, make runes, cavebot, full light, all of the features that make the game NOT FUN.

Classicbotter lets you auto aim runes, make runes, cavebot, full light, all of the features that make the game NOT FUN.

Honestly, the only feature that annoys me a little bit is the auto aim, I don't even mind them using the rest if they think that is what they need in order to 'win'.

Truth, I honestly don't really care about the auto-aim either. I mean I do, but if there's only 1 guy trying to pk me, I don't. If he has a team of him +2-3 others, yes, I do. I'm well enough to handle myself 1v1 even if they have aimbot, but other than that it ruins it.

I always fight 1v3, 1v5 or 2v8. Those are probably the average numbers so auto aim means alot when it comes to fighting several people at once.

All noobs want auto aim, ofc :)

So the server is still not hosted in Europe, all those players will lagg? I couldn't even play laggfree with Wtfast, and everyone I met from europe was lagging. Those without wtfast were lagging horribly.

I dont even see a reason to bot lol. this is highrate. if you go mage you can be level 100 in 1 day. if you go for pally knight it might take 2 days depending on the skillratio. took me 2 days on my paladin before the reset and i did not 24/7 and didnt bot. just dumb how people need to use unofficial software on oldschool clients.

oh and btw i feel like this owner is in a need for money. 3 servers up in under 2 weeks, respect.

So the server is still not hosted in Europe, all those players will lagg? I couldn't even play laggfree with Wtfast, and everyone I met from europe was lagging. Those without wtfast were lagging horribly.

Just close your twitch streaming and you'll be lag free.