• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[sweden] [7.4] new rpg war rl map ots start today 4:00 pm! EXP START WITH 1000X FUN!

blocked, you can now play free

- - - Updated - - -

server ip: http://74tibia.sytes.net/

nice server :) i advanced from level 8 to level 10 by one rotworm! very funny, i enjoy it!

Seems like an nice server, but maybe if you want people to stay you should try lower rates.. exp 10-15, skills 13 magic 8... Its only a suggestion, so more people join and find this server stable.

Greetings.

Its war server last changes:
Start with:

Sorcerer 25 lvl 12 magic
Druid 25 lvl 12 magic
Paladin 25 lvl 50 skills 7 magic
Knight 25 lvl 50 skills 3 magic

Darashia/Ankrahmun have fun and start play!

show me oldera stages and i make it start tomorrow

- - - Updated - - -

<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="40" multiplier="150"></stage>
<stage minlevel="41" maxlevel="75" multiplier="50"></stage>
<stage minlevel="76" maxlevel="100" multiplier="25"></stage>
<stage minlevel="100" maxlevel="120" multiplier="15"></stage>
<stage minlevel="121" maxlevel="140" multiplier="10"></stage>
<stage minlevel="141" maxlevel="999" multiplier="5"></stage>

???

- - - Updated - - -

if i do this rates anyone would play?

Gm robak higher them a little bit! Dont try to make a serious server it wont sucess!
perfect stages are oldera but make them higher only to get players

- - - Updated - - -

this;:

<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="40" multiplier="150"></stage>
<stage minlevel="41" maxlevel="75" multiplier="100"></stage>
<stage minlevel="76" maxlevel="100" multiplier="50"></stage>
<stage minlevel="100" maxlevel="120" multiplier="25"></stage>
<stage minlevel="121" maxlevel="140" multiplier="15"></stage>
<stage minlevel="141" maxlevel="999" multiplier="8"></stage>

HIGH EXP LOSS. LOSS 3 LVL AT 120 and 4 at 140! BYE

You should add food / rope / shovel and some cash at start

server isonline ! join now!

- - - Updated - - -

server start today with new rates, join now!

i open it at 4:00 pm if there will be enough created characters i wont start with 5 players and 2 online a day so create account and wait

It's nonsense, this section of the forum is for advertising your OT yet all I see is plenty of OT's which will open "XX DAY, XX TIME". Just open your servers for crying out loud, there's no difference to opening a server now (and get players, with more players joining after) than opening in a days time, a weeks time. All you're doing is annoying potential players and they won't play, as well as forget the server is even open.
You opened this yesterday, you reset and make another ridiculous time/date. Chances are, you'll do the same tomorrow and the day after and the day after. If you're not serious about OT's, don't do it.

So people that cant play now will create the account later and people who can play now and not later wont be able...

yes i reseted because there is needed good high rate server and you can try it today at 4:00 pm

Atleast me not, so i dont see the sense of: Not now, later cos of players. Lets see tomorrow morning then... :(

Back
Top Bottom