• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 7.4 PVP-ENFORCED, THAIS MAP LVL 50'S!

Fribben

OriginalTibia.com
Reaction score
Hello and welcome back to my war server..

real-war.forumsv.net is our forum chat there meanwhile the server's offline!

Ingame information[UPDATED]:

- Private accounts, starting in level 50.
- Static magic level/skill.
- Thais map.
- You get a war backpack everytime you die.
- 100% real paralyze/walksystem/sidestep system.
- Speedglitching is not working.

Trailer:

[video=vimeo;19759668]http://vimeo.com/19759668[/video]

Made by Immpecable Logic, Me Again at Otland.

Client Information:

Client: 7.4
IP: real-war.servegame.com
Port: 7171

General Information:

The server is in BETA stage so it won't be online 24/7, but mostly 12/7 at day time.

Have a fun time,
Fribben.

Last edited:
Well, you start in the city. So you either choose wether you want to fight in the sand or on normal tiles.

Great server. I played most servers like Warloria.com, Realistic-war.no-ip.org, Real-war.ath.cx and 36.hopto and this one is 10 times better already in beta stage.

Last edited:
Maybe wrong time to open since everyone is playing tibianic?

Maybe wrong time to open since everyone is playing tibianic?

it's the right time.. he had 80~ players the other day. more than i've ever seen on an old client war server. tibianic has brought back players not just stolen players from other servers. i know that when i play tibianic i'll be glad to see real-war is on for when i'm bored of dwarf lootbags ^^

btw. vocation:sorcerer = will we be able to ue etc? ;p

Last edited:
You can edit that in nicaw but it dont affect server I think.

edit: Says sorcerer in highscore too so maybe its wrong.

Mana fluids are meant to give exhaust on spells. That was the intention of implenting it, since it was this way on old tibia 7.4.

Wasp tower will be taken care of later on.

Paladin is overpowered and this is really annoying.

utani gran hur > utani hur (if you're one person) if you're 2 or more you can kill a paladin

edit, however, you can summon 1 pbolt and it's unlimited. instead make paladins respawn with like 20 limited p bolts and make normal bolts unlimited. or just remove p bolts?

you can't buy time rings from outside the PZ which is gonna be damn annoying ^^

Last edited:
Damage from p bolts: 129, 130, 100, 115, 87...
+ sd damage ~~ 100 = nice combo around 250+

Remove power bolts (and spell to make it). It makes too much damage when ammo is infinitive and for free.

utani gran hur > utani hur (if you're one person) if you're 2 or more you can kill a paladin

you can't buy time rings from outside the PZ which is gonna be damn annoying ^^

you can buy them at the shop southeast of dp

What barry said about the npc is right.

Power bolt will be fixed, i'll probably just make it the same as p-bolts attack instead of deleting it and making a big deal of it.

Power bolt is now exactly the same as bolt. And added !online to the server. It will be working tomorrow. The server is soon going down, as I said. I cannot maintain it 24/7 yet. Hope you all enjoyed this server and to see you guys online again!

Last edited:
imo darashia map isn't good enough; there's nowhere to escape to etc. (i'll write more negatives about the map later, i'm using on-screen keyboard ^^)

advice: use an unedited thais or carlin map with surrounding area.

p.s any idea about when yyou'll have a good host?

Darashia is pretty good actually. It gives a real feeling about "real" wars. Trying to escape will require you to have a team backing you up with magic walls or so. Instead of just running in an one square way and magic wall behind you. But I will think about this and if we ever get a dedicated in order to host it I'll make a poll and see if we can change it.

Back
Top Bottom