• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 7.4 PVP-ENFORCED, THAIS MAP LVL 50'S!

It's online now again. We fixed the speed glitch, I believe it's working properly now and people cannot use that anymore. Have fun waring!

Thais is standard so Carlin would be interesting. Open areas in Darashia sucks. Without bushes and trees there is not much you can do when fighting against a team except running in one direction. City in Darashia is also really plain. So I vote for Carlin. And exhausts seems a bit too slow for a war ot. Is it normal 2 sec exhaust or do you get more exhaust when you spam? Also kind of boring that you pretty much always two shot someone with sds even without bursts. Damage over all seems too high, maybe magic level is a bit too high?

We'll try to fix Carlin. About the exhaust, it's fine. And about the two shots, I'll look into it more and see what I can do, any recommendations? Like changing levels or something?

I will also update the executable with fixed speed-glitch, speeding like other OTs won't work anymore.

or keep the magic lvls and make the lvls higher. all the war servers use lvl 50 - 60, try 80ish. and i can't urge you enough to stop using darashia map. ^^ it shouldn't be so easy for 2 ppl to kill 1 person but here it is. the "one" person can't even split the team up because darashia is just a big square arena.

edit, yeah as you wrote above, try higher lvls. more hp ^^

Maybe 80 dist its little too high, I would prefer 75 for better balance.

100% paralyze on my server, try it out how much you want, just as real tibia. If you find any problem, then I apologize for saying 100%!

Also once again I'll say that speedbug thing won't work on my server :) try these updates now :D

Agree about paralyze. Its working good as hell.

Last edited:
Seriously? does that 5 distance skills up really do that much damage? go cry in a corner or something
If u dont know how should looks like damage from pala please dont write any word here about it. I just try to finde solution coze still pala very often hit you 70+ from normal bolt.

Add gamemasters. Ive already been shot twice under roof. I can help you with that if you want or recommend you some people who got an eye for botters.

Also, maybe you are right about mana fluids exhausted. But really you cant use rl settings for everything on a war ot. Around 1.5 sec atk worked fine for most players in warloria but tbh I think server could be interesting with pvp-e settings where both atk and heal exhausts are 1 sec. And yeah, remove exhausts for mana fluids or maybe just leave normal use item exhaust for them.

About levels, I think somewhat higher level would be more interesting and at least it wont hurt to try it out. 50 is getting old, maybe 80? Also I think you should consider using arshalos formulas posted in classictibias old forum or something close to that. At least as a test, because they look very promising. Spells are more narrow there and ue is like 2.3-2.7 instead of 2-3 and so on.

Also I think he was working on his own 7.4 war ot. He got some problem with source editing but that map is probably the best Ive ever seen. Its thais theme and you will recognise different parts of the city. But as you do your mind will get twisted because everything looks exactly the same yet everything is moved around. And it has like 5 arenas for different size team with working scripts. Everything is quality mapping, probably way better than cips own maps. I don't know exactly how to get in touch with him but I think it can be arranged if you are interested.

Also I think he was working on his own 7.4 war ot. He got some problem with source editing but that map is probably the best Ive ever seen. Its thais theme and you will recognise different parts of the city. But as you do your mind will get twisted because everything looks exactly the same yet everything is moved around. And it has like 5 arenas for different size team with working scripts. Everything is quality mapping, probably way better than cips own maps. I don't know exactly how to get in touch with him but I think it can be arranged if you are interested.

yes arshalo's upside down masterpiece i liked it too ^^

Add gamemasters. Ive already been shot twice under roof. I can help you with that if you want or recommend you some people who got an eye for botters.

Also, maybe you are right about mana fluids exhausted. But really you cant use rl settings for everything on a war ot. Around 1.5 sec atk worked fine for most players in warloria but tbh I think server could be interesting with pvp-e settings where both atk and heal exhausts are 1 sec. And yeah, remove exhausts for mana fluids or maybe just leave normal use item exhaust for them.

About levels, I think somewhat higher level would be more interesting and at least it wont hurt to try it out. 50 is getting old, maybe 80? Also I think you should consider using arshalos formulas posted in classictibias old forum or something close to that. At least as a test, because they look very promising. Spells are more narrow there and ue is like 2.3-2.7 instead of 2-3 and so on.

About the manafluids, they will remain as they are. I'm not trying to make everything as it was, but some of the major things will remain. For example, I made exevo gran mas pox to OT formula a fake one, that damage around 200 on players.

About level 80 as base level, won't be a problem to arrange. I love when people try to help other servers with ideas, keep it up.

Formulas, I won't mind taking a look at the spell package, if it seems realistic, I'll probably update it, and about the map. If it's enjoyed by the players, I'll use it.. if he want to share it ofcourse.

Yes, I'm intrested, and if you want to become a GM in order to ban botters. You can do so, but I don't like corruption, therefor I want proof on every banishment a GM does.

this server has a perfect sidestep + manafluid then continue running now, which is good. also yeah you've fixed speed glitching (not sure what i think of that til i can test it against some big team ^^) now make carlin (unedited) map, host, lvls and advertise :d

I have banned 100s botters in Warloria and I never ban someone where Im not 100% sure. But sorry I wont help you if you require proof for every single action I make. I do use comment function so you can see why someone was banned but you have to understand its close to impossible to do what you request with the tibiacams for 7.4. Its loads of extra work even with tibiacam ng for 7.6.

Well, I don't know you, but if you're rated as a good GM, then I'm sure the community can vote you up. Then I won't require proof :)

@Plzhelpmovies: Rox right? :) yeah, we're going to work on a Darashia map now, then fix levels. But host might be a problem, I don't know what donation items I can implent that wouldn't ruin the gameplay, just in order to pay some dedicated time.

I love these positive comments, keep going with them, they make me in a mood of programming some more! :)

You can always try pack of infinitive rings (one each of time ring, energy ring and ring of healing).

You can always try pack of infinitive rings (one each of time ring, energy ring and ring of healing).

pack of infintive rings? infinite rings might be implented, because afterall it's free rings and it's just annoying if they end and you have to refill. But we'll see..

I just had another idea of hosting a "real-war.ath.cx" similar server, but not sure. What do you guys think about that?

Back