• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 7.4 PVP-ENFORCED, THAIS MAP LVL 50'S!

?! is this ur nr thousand forum acc? u keep getting ban on every forum i know.. what's wrong with you lol

The host restarted his computer and forgot about the server, the server will soon be up again! Sorry for the innoconviences.

The server was closed by the hoster, I forgot to save and to make an announcement, I just logged on. I apologize :p

the owner is not hosting his server his friend is. and you obviously never logged in to the server because it is a war server why should you make that highrate? pls tauris leave the forum with your complains. your just frustrated about valdora.
btw gm hope you get that dedicated fast because this server has potenial if it was online 24/7.

Also I think he was working on his own 7.4 war ot. He got some problem with source editing but that map is probably the best Ive ever seen. Its thais theme and you will recognise different parts of the city. But as you do your mind will get twisted because everything looks exactly the same yet everything is moved around. And it has like 5 arenas for different size team with working scripts. Everything is quality mapping, probably way better than cips own maps. I don't know exactly how to get in touch with him but I think it can be arranged if you are interested.
Wow, such kind words! :) Hit me back if you're still around here!

Back