• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN][7.4] Real Map Newera Oldschool Times

GM Robak

Reaction score
plakatots.png

Start 26.01.18 8:00PM

~~~~~~ Welcome To Newera 24/7~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tibia - do you remember your first Dragon?
IP: opentibia.servegame.com

At the beggining we would like to say something about Server.
What is NEWERA?
NEWERA- Real Tibia Server with v7.40 no aims, no hotkeys, with dedic server hosted 24/7, 7.1 graphics.

/cast on (to enable casts)
/cast off (to turn off casts)

We got special quests like Djinn towers, paradox tower quest. There is every one small quest.

Full 7.4 with no customs.
Our map has most less bugs, and The highest ammout of scripts. Those thing will let you play like at REAL TIBIA!

You can buy every house by website.

Hosted in France.

Rates:
1 - 8 ~ 50
9 - 100 ~ 20x
101 - 130 ~ 7x
131 - 190 ~ 3x
191+ ~ 2x

newera.png

------
Loot - 2x
Skills -5x
Magic -4x
Real Tibia frag system
House auctions

Why you have to play on NEWERA?
We are offering great oldschool gameplay, our team will make everything to create best community. In the future we will create extra events (money, raids, lottery, etc).
We have all houses with real names, good community, no corrupt.

Long term project, create account now!

Tibia - do you remember your first Dragon?

Last edited:
real tibia frag-system with 20x exp too level 100? What does "real tibia frag-system" mean?
change fragtime to 6 hours or smth its a highrate

Last edited:
Why do people keep launching download&run servers and advertise the basic features of the downloaded server like they spend 500 days constantly working on those "unique" features..
it's like a pizza delivery boy would knock on your door and go "I worked so hard on this one, please notice the specially edited crush and that hard worked sauce that I spend my life and soul in making.."

"Why you have to play on NEWERA?
We are offering great oldschool gameplay, our team will make everything to create best community. In the future we will create extra events (money, raids, lottery, etc).
We have all houses with real names, good community, no corrupt."

"our team will make everything to create best community" -Yeah, but stalking OTLand for great scripts and features that's just there for the taking.
"In the future we will create extra events" -Whenever you find events on OTLand that you can copy&paste, and then ask for support for 3 months before you couldn't get it to work.
"We have all houses with real names" -Doesn't all downloaded servers has nowdays?
"good community" -Yes ofc it has a great community, it's not online yet and has no community but don't mind that, the community is great and silent!
"no corrupt" -Hehe.. 99.995% of all download&run servers with free domain collecting donations.. is corrupted one way or another ^^

Error occured!
Error ID: Cannot save ItemsList. Player ID not set.
More info:

File: C:\xampp5.0\htdocs\classes/itemslist.php Line: 67
File: C:\xampp5.0\htdocs\classes/player.php Line: 87
File: C:\xampp5.0\htdocs\pages/accountmanagement.php Line: 975
File: C:\xampp5.0\htdocs\system/load.page.php Line: 7
File: C:\xampp5.0\htdocs/index.php Line: 45

I love this feature! Can't even create a char xD

@Nosferatu88 yea, wtf was that? it was so bad.

@Topic all is see is a basic 7.4 server with no added value watsoever. Sorry, but for me, not enough incentive to play.

I really wish someone makes a decent custom oldschool tibia again, which can act as an alternative to medivia. Just like how classicus was, but with a bit better management.

@Nosferatu88 yea, wtf was that? it was so bad.

@Topic all is see is a basic 7.4 server with no added value watsoever. Sorry, but for me, not enough incentive to play.

I really wish someone makes a decent custom oldschool tibia again, which can act as an alternative to medivia. Just like how classicus was, but with a bit better management.

Yeah I wish it had at least way lower rates being 70-120lvl-oriented instead of 150+, lol.

Back