• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 7.4 War Back online! Level 50's private accounts!

well european players ! which are way closer to the host like i got shiity connection with no proxy 0.0 but in usa hosts i can play fine

well ye ofc that happens, i noticed a big difference on that one server hosted in UK (evul-clown) or some shit, that must have been me on like 5 ping or some shit xd

i have about 70 - 80 on a swe server

but speed should be defined by EQ boh/t rings and lvls ! to make it fair for every1 not tweaks and interent connection

but speed should be defined by EQ boh/t rings and lvls ! to make it fair for every1 not tweaks and interent connection

it would be fun for everyone to play on equal terms, but it wont happen

internet connection does not make a big difference to SPEED by the way, you run the same speed as rewind and i on a swedish server

Leatrix Latency Fix - Download < thats the link for everyone, now see if u can play as good as the "botters" now =)

like i wish u guys would come pandera im sure wehn tables are turned and u lag i dont we both would be different players

like i wish u guys would come pandera im sure wehn tables are turned and u lag i dont we both would be different players

i dont see why u play european servers if it bothers u that much (to be viewed as a good player or w\e creepy recognition u want "im only shit cause i lag"), i dont play usa servers because i dont want to play the game in 200 ping, that isnt fun

im not saying im good or shit i just dont like to see cocky players like u rewind,his bro act like u own old skool annoys me

it would be fun for everyone to play on equal terms, but it wont happen

internet connection does not make a big difference to SPEED by the way, you run the same speed as rewind and i on a swedish server

Leatrix Latency Fix - Download < thats the link for everyone, now see if u can play as good as the "botters" now =)
Dude, what the fuck are you smoking? Or are you just proud.
Its like some retarded pls who call everyone a botter. 1-3 PLs call u botters and ur like calling urself 'the botters'
Don't go exaggerate or think too much.

Its like some retarded pls who call everyone a botter. 1-3 PLs call u botters and ur like calling urself 'the botters'

i put quote marks, do u understand how those work?

i was just quoting what some other retard called me, i was trying to be funny but my sense of humour is lost on young shine xd

Get that real map goin bro. It'll be a huge success. Take your time and make sure you replicate the last Original Tibia as much as possible.. As that was very, very successful.

this.
its kinda funny to read this thread it is like everyone there ego is getting feed by one guy calling everyone botter:s

im not saying im good or shit i just dont like to see cocky players like u rewind,his bro act like u own old skool annoys me
Cocky? When? Neither me nor my brother have ever said anything about being atypically good players, let alone anything about owning the old school. EVERYTIME I play against you you whine about something, and consequently I've started to dislike you. Big fucking wonder? I hate self-loving, bragging cocksuckers who think they're any special, and I have never been like that, nor will I ever be. I cannot help I live in Sweden and get a better connection than you, and sure, that's not fair for Spray, but that's no reason for me to not play, is it? If you find it boring to fight against me 'cause I move around a little quicker than you, then don't play. I'm not going to refrain from attacking you in any server just because you always whine about it. I think you need to reconsider some of your prejudices cause from my perspective shit looks like this: you call half the old school community botters, but later realize they're not. Then just because you can't accept that you were wrong, you start whining about that they're faster because of their connection. When you realize that not one other person whines about this (hey, I've never heard Sammy cry about it), you start saying I'm a cocky motherfucker and make up lies?

hmmm lemme give u some examples say u dont like how some1s palying like me i typically like to run alot... so u do ue combo to kill me... some1 else ues Combos than u call nerds/lamers ... and u dont act cocky ha so u calling me a lamer / noob / spammer or im just making this up 2

and im whineing beacuse u are talking shit about me im just making a point lol .... uve talked so much shit u suckk blahablah so i just defend my self by saying i lag ... sorry i stand up for myself ......

Back