• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 7.4 War Back online! Level 50's private accounts!

who doesnt .... lol i would love for 20 people giving me free shit on ot's i used to like u guys until i show the true colors of u guys and im 1 who gives respect who give back

Cocky? When? Neither me nor my brother have ever said anything about being atypically good players, let alone anything about owning the old school. EVERYTIME I play against you you whine about something, and consequently I've started to dislike you. Big fucking wonder? I hate self-loving, bragging cocksuckers who think they're any special, and I have never been like that, nor will I ever be. I cannot help I live in Sweden and get a better connection than you, and sure, that's not fair for Spray, but that's no reason for me to not play, is it? If you find it boring to fight against me 'cause I move around a little quicker than you, then don't play. I'm not going to refrain from attacking you in any server just because you always whine about it. I think you need to reconsider some of your prejudices cause from my perspective shit looks like this: you call half the old school community botters, but later realize they're not. Then just because you can't accept that you were wrong, you start whining about that they're faster because of their connection. When you realize that not one other person whines about this (hey, I've never heard Sammy cry about it), you start saying I'm a cocky motherfucker and make up lies?

actually sammy/bob/gaybo cry about lag constantly :ninja:

actually sammy/bob/gaybo cry about lag constantly :ninja:

haa silly gailek, yes i've mention it in vent when we play some european ots, but bob is another story. He fucking plays on a laptop without any tweaks with his ghetto net, so yeah ill say he crys aswell, sometimes he makes me want to shoot myself when he mentions it every 5 min.

But fact remains that we cannot all play on even terms. No matter how many tweaks you got you still going to lag on european ots if there is a huge ass ocean between your location, and the hosters. Try doing ms ping check to other countrys or Ip's (speedtest.net). I just did one to outcast and i had 198ms ping. Now this is decent cause its overnight and not that flooded. So you can imagine mid day. Spray you gotta deal with it the best way you can, you can not play at all, or try to make the best of it xd

I remember about 2-3 years ago when not everyone was familiar with these speed tricks i could play fine on oldera without a problem. On oldera on assymetric I could fight solo vs most european teams and win even with lags because speed wasn't such a big factor. But now everyone got their keyboards and lately fixes so I dont play much on european servers cause its not much fun. So im stuck with tibiaworld which gets no players or pandera who has some form of down syndrome, but you gotta get that lemonade somehow!

p.s. i think gabo can kick most people's ass in pvp, hes uber nerd in sdin :/

haa silly gailek, yes i've mention it in vent when we play some european ots, but bob is another story. He fucking plays on a laptop without any tweaks with his ghetto net, so yeah ill say he crys aswell, sometimes he makes me want to shoot myself when he mentions it every 5 min.

But fact remains that we cannot all play on even terms. No matter how many tweaks you got you still going to lag on european ots if there is a huge ass ocean between your location, and the hosters. Try doing ms ping check to other countrys or Ip's (speedtest.net). I just did one to outcast and i had 198ms ping. Now this is decent cause its overnight and not that flooded. So you can imagine mid day. Spray you gotta deal with it the best way you can, you can not play at all, or try to make the best of it xd

I remember about 2-3 years ago when not everyone was familiar with these speed tricks i could play fine on oldera without a problem. On oldera on assymetric I could fight solo vs most european teams and win even with lags because speed wasn't such a big factor. But now everyone got their keyboards and lately fixes so I dont play much on european servers cause its not much fun. So im stuck with tibiaworld which gets no players or pandera who has some form of down syndrome, but you gotta get that lemonade somehow!

p.s. i think gabo can kick most people's ass in pvp, hes uber nerd in sdin :/

B.O.B is actually playing elite ots with us now and he aint whining that much anymore, hes either taking new meds or his 35yo roommate forces him to play tibia :O

and gaybo has some weird proxy shitz which gives him uber net. hes playing with an entire bean-team lol, mexicooo olé olé olé

There is a lot of factors that someone is faster than someone excluding level, time ring and bohs. If you are faster you have more chance to kill. Rewind is the fastest so everyone called him "botter, dasher". I think everything is explained we can close "speedhacks" topic.

Gabo is sensible :/ He has his period once in a week dont blame him :S:S its the way he is

I could try to contact him, but he has already said he doesn't want to share it. He dislikes slow push so badly :p it's more than just Thais though, it's a downright masterpiece. Except for the mirrored city, he has also added several arenas that are entire islands where one can fight everything from 1 on 1 to 5 on 5. Scripted and ready. It's so nice :p
Haha looking at the posts just by searching "Arshalo" here, I never knew there was such a demand for that map! Now I feel bad. I wonder if you guys are still around, I see these posts were made 9 years ago. Hit me back if you see this and who you are/were! :)

Back