• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] 7.6 Custom map. [Online]

I wasnt flaming really i was just saying this aint THAT GREAT. Now dont get me wrong it isnt BAD either.

But i guess Tompan can make a difference between flaming and just expressing a point of view.

The OT

I've spoken to the creator and hoster and I've told them to take it easy with the launch date and make the map better. The items that are added are just amazing (maybe some of them are a little op), the homepage is so cool and fast, there is no lagg on the server and the map is so cool on some places while some of the places need to be modified and changed and mapped with more creation because right now some places are just a room formed as a square and its very empty which any noob could've mapped.
So hang on tight guys, cause if the hoster and creator decides to wait with the launch until the server is complete, this server is gonna rock your socks off!
I Recommend you guys to come visit the forum they have: tibiacustom :: Index
/Ogge

Back