• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[sweden] - [7.6 oldschool] - [rl map 99%] - [featuring mythora]

Tomassen

Banned User
Reaction score
Server Information

Real Tibia 7.6 Map with every house & quest!
You can buy BP with runes in shop by saying "BP SD, BP UH, BP MANAFLUIDS" etc. (SD: 2x | UH: 2x | EXPLO: 6x | GFB: 4x | HMM: 10x)
Djinn is located in every prem city, close to depot.
Small Sones are infinitive so paladins can train.
Boats & Carpets are free!

Connection Details

IP: mythora.servegame.com
Port: 7171

Rates

Exp: 10x
Skills: 10x
Magic Level: 10x
Loot: 2x

Player Commands

!frags - Check how many frags you have.
/buyhouse - Buy a house.
/sellhouse - Sell a house to a player.

Join the fun!

http://mythora.servegame.com/register.php

pretty stupid and pointless if you ask me. level req for spells/runes and 160 for vita etc. just my opinion.

lower vita, to like 100, remove level shit for spells blabla
higher the amount of bolts/arrows when u make then and so on

edit; higher loot rate

Last edited:
HAH? Do you know why some people play 7.6? To UE on level 30, to make sds on level 15, and to actually be able to do SHIT in lower levels, instead of HAVING to buy runes at shops.

HAH? Do you know why some people play 7.6? To UE on level 30, to make sds on level 15, and to actually be able to do SHIT in lower levels, instead of HAVING to buy runes at shops.

you were never able to ue at lvl 30~ at 7.6

You ILLITERATE dumfuck, get your facts straight.

Maybe you should as well?
Ultimate Explosion at the point of 7.6 of Tibia.com, You must have level 60 to cast the spell which cost 1200 mana

Start out at level 8 with 35 mana ; 30 mana a level: 30-8 = 22x30 = 660+35 = 695. UE = 800. Now who's the dumbfuck?

+1

But I think he meant that 7.6 had 7.4 spells rather than you had mana enough for ue at lvl 30.

Funny how people think that UE was 1200 mana in 7.6. Also how people think that it wasn't level req in 7.6, people should get their facts straight before post!

Funny how people think that UE was 1200 mana in 7.6. Also how people think that it wasn't level req in 7.6, people should get their facts straight before post!

I don't think, I know.
It really was 1200 mana in 7.6.

Update 7.6 (Christmas 2005). December 12, 2005
The Magic System is changed dramatically, with the rate of Mana regeneration speeding up 4x from before the update. The amount of mana required for spells is adjusted accordingly. The ability to cast Spells is changed from a Magic Level based requirement to a Level requirement.

It was changed from 800 mana to 1200 mana.

I am owner of server, if u have problems or suggestions msg me in private.

yeah his donations just fucked this server up.. they are way overpowered. as well as making new chars for cash.. 10 chars is like 9k and takes 10 mins to make.
waste of time, this server wont last over a month or two.

Back