• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[sweden] - [7.6 oldschool] - [rl map 99%] - [featuring mythora]

wow what is this server good (NOT) i killed his character and got ip banned now is my character delete wtf he is fucking abuse now i play a othert server realdera.servegame.com its a nice server no lagg maybe i see some guys from Gaytora to realdera;)

goodbye 53701688

yes its really a noob server mythora is the most corrupted server ever:S killed his char and got deleted and that noob donations omg realdera dont has donations its a serious rl map server no corruption gm dont has an character no trainers its just like rl tibia but than oldskool!

greetzz 53701688

lol u just a corrupted noobie just look the movie on youtube xD : YouTube - Rolex rolex.hopto.org look how corrupt he is people kill his char and look on the movie what he do;)

thats strange u hosted it for u friend why the same donations like mythora etc same ip everything dont make crap like i hosted for my friend>.> u was gm noob

no because i telling the truth right u just a corrupted noob who tryes to get money same like rolex if u have enough money than u close the ot the same like mythora first on ur website u said no donations and now donations ^^ and u stole the donate page from illuminate cant u make one by urself

Wow. Why do you remove donations then you add them again? And Zyrus who gets lvl every now and then by standing and doing nothing always gets donation items at the time when you add it. Stupid retard who the fucks want to play a 7.6 ots with custom wands etc? Create a custom 8.54 or smth if you like that kinda shit. Crystal wand and crystal spear lmao

Lol, 7.6 is out for long time ago, want alot of members then update to 8.60+

((I like 8.60 best, i DONT tell you too change))

Back