• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][7.92] WORLD OF LASTWAR -

World Lastwar

Reaction score
index_02.jpg

Adress information:

IP: worldoflastwar.com
Port: 7171
Client: 7.92 here (tibialoader->software->7.92->download->run)

o6bdsm.png

>Screenshots Map<

The rates and the exp-stage are customized so you will have a quick flow to get to know the game but when you reach higher levels against 100 and over it slows down. This is made so levels won't differ too much between the players.

Rates
Lootrate - x7
Magicrate - x6
Skillrate - x30

Experience Stage-table

Summary
World of Lastwar consists of 4 civilisations, Sarmenien(populated main-city), Minas tirith (city over the mountains) , Jungina (Jungle village) and Kabadu (underground city), with this and alot of landscapes between, both underground and by the surface, approximately 5 000 spawns with npcs will join you on your journey.

Quests
Some of the quests are more or less custom but you will also find alot of similarities with Tibia quests. Annihilator is a quests we have totally ripped off except for the environment around. Same with Demon Quest and Ferumbras. We have other quests like Temple of divinity, Lastwar Quest, Hydra quest, Behemoth Quest, Addon Journey, Dipthrah & Mahrdis (bosses) and so on.

Your role
You will wake up in a place called the Rookgard where you'll only spend a really short time. From there it requires level 8 to go to so called mainland where you get to choose a civilisation and a vocation.
- Tip: Search for signs & look what they say, follow them and you might find what you seek!

See you in game!

- World of Lastwar Staff -

Last edited:
The server is growing and we can find things to be improved, but this server is awesome with unique stuff im really enjoying the custom quests and custom map ty for hosting it back!

i love it :D come join =D The server is fun and u should all give it a try =)

feel free to whisper me ingame for info and help! =D

/Duxx

I cant understand why there isnt so many ppl giving a try to this server yet, maybe holidays i wanna think because most of 7.4 community are wasting their time in servers where they spent money for a week of playing or even 2 days like demonia happened, playing over and over again the same cipsoft map like watching the same movie all the time... this server might be far from perfect but has different storyline and everything is different, taking also in mind that the gameplay is totally 7.4 with 7.92 features such as addons,quests,items and sprites. Im enjoying the server so far i feel a little sad about that people from cipsoft map that are losing a great chance to play in the World Of LastWar.
Do not hesitate to give it a little try before thinking this is a trash, im pretty sure you wont be dissapointed.
See you ingame :>

I cant understand why there isnt so many ppl giving a try to this server yet, maybe holidays i wanna think because most of 7.4 community are wasting their time in servers where they spent money for a week of playing or even 2 days like demonia happened, playing over and over again the same cipsoft map like watching the same movie all the time... this server might be far from perfect but has different storyline and everything is different, taking also in mind that the gameplay is totally 7.4 with 7.92 features such as addons,quests,items and sprites. Im enjoying the server so far i feel a little sad about that people from cipsoft map that are losing a great chance to play in the World Of LastWar.
Do not hesitate to give it a little try before thinking this is a trash, im pretty sure you wont be dissapointed.
See you ingame :>
People are so boring, they only play the newer version or 7.4 thinking there is nothing else that's worth playing.

This ot is like 7.4 too, hotckeys are disabled and people need to know it ^^

Hello World of Lastwar players and everybody else!
work.jpg

We are happy to tell all World of Lastwar players and others that the age of 8.43 and 7.92 is over for this server.
We are heading for a new server ENGINE and new client 7.72. That means also alot more stable server and alot of new
features i know have been requested.
This is really fun and is under alot of bug fixing right now.

Back